HOLLYWOOD'S CLASSIC HOTEL - INTRODUCING HOLLYWOOD HOTEL
Contemporary accommodations meet quintessential Hollywood glamour at Hollywood Hotel, Los Angeles’ premier vacation destination. Featuring beautifully appointed guest rooms and wonderful hotel amenities, from the sunny, sparkling pool to our always happening Route 66 Bistro Bar & Lounge, the historic Hollywood Hotel reflects classic movie star style in every sense.
BOOK DIRECT BENEFITS
- Early Check In / Late Check Out (subject to availability)
- Day of Arrival 4pm No Penalty Cancellation Policy
- Best Rate Guarantee
- Guestbook and Laasie Rewards Partner
FEATURES YOU'LL LOVE
- Location, Location, Location! - When it comes to convenience, nothing beats Hollywood Hotel. Not only are we nearby to so many iconic Hollywood Attractions, but we are just half a block from a subway station, putting us minutes away from the best of LA.
- Hollywood Nostalgia - The Hollywood Hotel of the Golden Age once invited celebrity guests to display their names in stars on the dining room ceiling, inspiring the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Now, we pay homage to our glamorous history with vintage touches of Old Hollywood.
- Breakfast - You'll need some energy before you hit the town, so fuel up before you head out with Hollywood Hotel's hot American breakfast buffet, featuring everything from cereal to omelets to coffee. (Restaurant currently closed due to Covid).
WELCOME TO HOLLYWOOD
With a metro station just across the street and many must-see California landmarks only minutes away, our iconic boutique destination is the most accessible of all Hollywood hotels.
HOLLYWOOD DREAMS - GET YOUR BEAUTY SLEEP
Contemporary and individually decorated, each of Hollywood Hotel’s smoke-free guest rooms and suites offers complete comfort without sacrificing our classic style. Highlights include custom-designed furnishings, private baths with lighted vanities, and luxurious bath amenities by William Roam. Experience Old Hollywood glamour for a budget price at our time-honored Los Angeles hotel.
HOLLYWOOD HOTEL - YOU HAVE ARRIVED
Founded in 1903 on Hollywood Boulevard and owned by real estate tycoon H.J. Whitley, the “Father of Hollywood,” Hollywood Hotel of the Golden Age had always been a hotspot for those in the limelight. Rudolph Valentino, who once lived in room 264, met and married his first wife, Jean Acker, there. Later, in 1964, Hollywood Hotel was reestablished on Vermont Avenue, where it has since maintained its legendary status. From international athletes to American celebrities, luminaries love Hollywood Hotel, and you will, too.
Today, Hollywood Hotel combines cosmopolitan California architecture and vintage Hollywood glamour, welcoming guests through a beautifully designed porte-cochère into one of the most reasonably priced, 100% non-smoking hotels in the city. With daily complimentary breakfast and plenty of discounted package deals, Hollywood Hotel offers incredible value in a central location. Bask by the pool surrounded by gardens, sip a cocktail in our stylish outdoor lounge,
or cozy up in your very own suite—Hollywood Hotel has it all.
HOLLYWOOD HOTEL AMENITIES
- AAA Approved
- Complimentary Hot American Buffet Breakfast
- Route 66 Bistro, Bar & Lounge
- Pool area & surrounding garden
- Meditative atrium garden & fountain
- 5,000 square feet of event space
- Gift shop
- Fitness center with fitness machines
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Onsite concierge & Guideline Tours desk
- Charging station
- Dry cleaning services
- Multilingual staff
- Half a block from the Vermont/Santa Monica Metro Redline station
- City buses stop at the corner in front of the hotel
Accepts Credit Cards
Public Space ADA Compliant
Student Group Friendly
Hours of Operational - Seasonal: Open Year Round
Tour Group Friendly
Children Free (under): 17
Open 24 Hours
BYOB with Corkage
Good for Singles
Total Rooms: 127
Total Square Footage: 5208
Largest Room Square Footage: 3008
Total Meeting Rooms: 8
Capacity Inside: 635
Capacity Outside: 168
Available for Buy Out
Auditorium With Stage
In-House Catering Service
Max Theater Capacity: 250
Max Reception Capacity: 278
Max Banquet Capacity: 150
Max Classroom Capacity: 120
Number of Breakout Rooms: 3
Total Capacity: 803