"Whose House? Rams House!"
Whether you're a newbie or a lifelong fan, going to a Los Angeles Rams game at SoFi Stadium takes some planning in order to maximize the experience. From parking and transportation to tailgating and concessions, read on for tips on the best ways to attend an LA Rams game.
The Rams play their home games at the state-of-the-art SoFi Stadium, located at Hollywood Park in Inglewood. The 3.1 million square-foot stadium is the largest in the NFL, as well as the first indoor-outdoor stadium.
In February 2022, SoFi Stadium hosted Super Bowl LVI, the eighth time that Los Angeles has hosted the Big Game. It was a Super Sunday for LA - the Rams beat the Cincinnati Bengals 23-20, and the epic halftime show featured Dr. Dre, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, Mary J. Blige, and Snoop Dogg.
SoFi Stadium hosted the College Football National Championship in January 2023 - No. 1 Georgia routed No. 3 TCU 65-7.
SoFi Stadium is one of the host venues of the 2026 World Cup, and will co-host the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the 2028 Summer Olympics.
The 2.5-acre American Airlines Plaza and 6,000-seat YouTube Theater sit under the same roof canopy and are located adjacent to the stadium.
For the latest SoFi Stadium policies, visit the Rams Game Day Guide.
Schedule & Tickets
The Rams will hit the 2023 season running with a Week 3 Super Bowl LVI rematch against the Bengals in Cincinnati on Monday Night Football. The highlight of the season is a marquee matchup against the reigning NFC champion Philadelphia Eagles at SoFi Stadium.
According to NFL Research, the Rams have the ninth-toughest strength of schedule (.533) of any team this year - LA will face seven teams that qualified for the playoffs last season: the Eagles, Bengals, San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks, New York Giants, Dallas Cowboys and Baltimore Ravens.
Tickets for home games are now on sale at the LA Rams website. All tickets are mobile-only. As part of a League-wide mandate, print-at-home tickets (aka PDFs) are not allowed in the NFL.
Parking & Transportation
Due to high demand, on-site parking typically sells out prior to becoming available to the general public. Read on for off-site parking, public transportation, and alternative options.
Download the SoFi Stadium Parking Flow map HERE.
INGLEWOOD PARK & GO
The City of Inglewood and LAZ Parking have partnered to offer Inglewood Park & Go, a remote parking and shuttle service for games and other events at SoFi Stadium and the Hollywood Park area. Choose from seven locations: Inglewood (5), El Segundo (1), and Playa Vista (1). Shuttles pick up every 15 minutes, and return from the stadium every 15 minutes. Pre-book your parking spot at the Inglewood Park & Go website.
Off-site parking is available at the Kia Forum (3900 W. Manchester Blvd., Inglewood 90305). Lots will open 3 hours before kickoff. Tailgating is NOT permitted. Parking may be purchased in advance at the Kia Forum website, with gameday purchases pending availability. Kia Forum parking is not operated by the Los Angeles Rams.
Dedicated rideshare locations are available north of SoFi Stadium, on Kareem Court via Pincay Drive. Fans are encouraged to select 3178 Pincay Dr, Inglewood, CA 90305 as their drop-off and pick-up location when requesting rideshare services.
Rally offers affordable, luxury bus shuttles to SoFi Stadium from dozens of locations across greater Los Angeles. You can purchase a round-trip ticket from confirmed Rally Points or request new pickup spots. Food and drinks are permitted on board so you can start your game day during the ride. Rally buses typically arrive three hours before kickoff so there's plenty of time to tailgate with friends. Plus, enjoy on-board amenities such as wi-fi & charging ports, restroom, and comfortable bucket seats. Find your game and book a ride HERE or on the Rally app.
Download the Yellow Cab mobile app to plan taxi rides in advance. Use the Quick Code "SOFI" for pick-ups on Kareem Court north of the stadium.
ACCESSIBLE PARKING & MOBILITY SHUTTLES
Accessible parking is available to individuals with a valid parking pass on a first come, first served basis in all parking zones. The individual who was issued the accessible license plate or hang tag must be present. For guests parking off-site, ADA drop-off and pick-up is available north of the stadium on Kareem Court in conjunction with rideshare services.
Mobility Assistance Shuttles are available for guests needing mobility assistance in the Brown, Orange, Purple and Blue Zones. Shuttles are available 90 minutes after parking zones open and until one hour post-game. To view routes and pick-up locations, download the Mobility Shuttle Map.
Due to limited parking at SoFi Stadium, fans are encouraged to Go Metro to SoFi Stadium by connecting to the SoFi Stadium Shuttle at the C Line Hawthorne/Lennox Station. The express shuttle will operate between the Hawthorne/Lennox Station and SoFi Stadium during the NFL pre-, regular and post-season.
- Before the game: Shuttle service will run every 5-8 minutes roughly 3 hours before kick-off.
- During the game: Shuttles will depart SoFi to the Metro C Line Hawthorne/Lennox Station as needed.
- After the game: Shuttle service will run roughly 1.5 hours after each game.
The SoFi Stadium Shuttle is free, but normal fares apply for regular Metro Bus and Rail service, and parking fees at Metro Park & Ride lots.
For more info, visit the Go Metro on Game Day guide.
Tailgating & Pregame Activities
Tailgating is one of football's great traditions, but there are some rules to keep in mind. A limited number of tailgating spots are available in the PINK ZONE only. Tailgating spaces consist of a 9' x 18' parking stall with a 9' x 6' tailgating section behind the parked vehicle. Tailgating in lots other than the Pink Zone is strictly prohibited and will be enforced. The Pink Zone opens five hours prior to kickoff. All other zones open four hours prior to kickoff.
Get to SoFi Stadium early every home game and enjoy numerous pregame activities, including:
- Food Trucks - Located south of the stadium between the Purple Zone and Lake Park starting 5 hours before kickoff and running through kickoff.
- "World's Biggest Sports Bar" - Presented by Bud Light, watch games across the NFL live on the Infinity Screen for the ultimate viewing experience before kickoff every Sunday home game!
- Rams Land - Family-friendly play area located in Upper American Airlines Plaza. Kids of all ages can meet Rampage 15 minutes after gates open for 15 minutes. Rams Land has a soft play area with a foam slide and big kid activities like Bench Press and Vertical Jump. Rams Land is available to all fans when gates open until the end of halftime. Waiver required.
- Button Bar - Free activation in Upper American Airlines Plaza where fans can personalize a Rams button. Choose from a custom menu starting at gates until kickoff. Collect a different button at each game!
- RAMP'd Up Transformation Station - No-cost face paint and hairspray activation in Upper American Airlines Plaza for fans wanting to elevate their look. Fans of all ages can Ramp Up their fandom starting at gates until kickoff. Waiver required.
The NFL's first Mariachi group, Mariachi Rams is a world class musical ensemble that combines authentic Mariachi music with a modern twist. Don't miss their live game day performances, both pregame and in-game at SoFi Stadium. ¡Vamos Rams!
CLEAR BAG POLICY
SoFi Stadium is a Clear Bag facility - guests are strongly encouraged not to bring any type of bags or containers to the stadium, but if necessary bags should comply with the NFL Clear Bag Policy. Bag Valets are located outside Entries 1, 5, 8 and 9 for a fee.
James Beard Award-winning LA chefs, Jon Shook and Vinny Dotolo have partnered with SoFi Stadium to create LA Eats - a culinary program inspired by four iconic streets and their neighborhoods:
- Fairfax Avenue - burgers and deli favorites
- Olvera Street - Mexican fare like the Beef Barbacoa Burrito
- San Vicente Boulevard - personal pizzas and more
- Sawtelle Boulevard - Asian fusion including the Crispy Chicken Sandwich
Located on Levels 3, 4, 6 and 8, the LA Eats concession stands feature live-fire kitchens - a first for stadium design - clear glass, and sightlines to the field, videoboard or seating bowl so fans won't miss a single play. Veg-friendly and gluten-free options available.
NOTE: SoFi Stadium is a cashless facility. Cash will not be accepted. All major credit cards, debit cards, and mobile payments are accepted.
Dining Near SoFi Stadium
Pick up food for tailgating, grab a bite before kickoff, or celebrate a Rams win at these Inglewood favorites:
- Carnitas El Artista - Serving up carnitas by the pound, chilaquiles, mulitas and much more for your tailgate party.
- Coni'Seafood - Nosh on camarones, ceviches and tostaditos; or go all in with grilled snook and whole fried tilapia.
- Dulan's Soul Food Kitchen - Sunday Dinner Specials include entree, rice & gravy or cornbread dressing, 2 sides, dessert and iced tea.
- Hilltop Coffee + Kitchen - Start your Game Day early at the flagship location of Hilltop, which is co-owned by Issa Rae (Insecure) and former NFL player Spencer Paysinger (All American).
- Stuff I Eat - Order Chef Babette's vegan soul food and Tex-Mex to-go for a healthy tailgate option.
- Three Weavers Brewing Company - Women-owned brewery pouring 12-18 core and seasonal beers on tap.