Led by Rookie of the Year Justin Herbert and new Head Coach Brandon Staley, the Los Angeles Chargers will welcome fans to SoFi Stadium for the first time this season. The Bolts' 2021 schedule features home games against the Cowboys, Steelers, Browns, Patriots, Giants, Vikings, and their AFC West rivals.
Whether you're a lifelong football fan or a newbie, going to a Chargers game takes some planning in order to have the best experience. From parking and transportation to tailgating and concessions, read on for pro tips on attending an LA Chargers game.
NOTE: per current CDC guidelines, fans are required to wear masks at all times, regardless of vaccination status. Vaccination is not required to attend games. For the latest stadium policies, visit the Chargers website.
The Chargers play their home games at the $5 billion SoFi Stadium, the centerpiece of the 300-acre Hollywood Park complex in Inglewood. The state-of-the-art stadium is the largest in the NFL, as well as the first-ever indoor-outdoor stadium. The stadium also houses American Airlines Plaza and the YouTube Theater under the same roof canopy.
SoFi Stadium will host Super Bowl LVI in 2022, the College Football National Championship Game in 2023, and the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Olympic Games in 2028.
Home Schedule & Tickets
After opening the 2021 season with a 20-16 win at Washington, the Chargers will welcome fans to SoFi Stadium for the first time in the regular season on September 19 against Dallas. In Week 4, the Bolts will host the Raiders in a Monday Night Football matchup on October 4. Other prime time home games include Sunday Night Football versus Pittsburgh (Nov. 21) and a Thursday Night Football game against division rival Kansas City (Dec. 16). The Chargers close out their home schedule against Denver on Jan. 2, 2022.
Tickets for all nine home games are now on sale, with options for single-game, groups and suite rentals. All tickets will be mobile-only. No screenshots, PDF printouts, or on-screen PDF tickets will be allowed. For more info on mobile ticketing, visit the Chargers website.
Parking & Transportation
Onsite parking is sold out. For detailed info about parking at SoFi Stadium, visit the Chargers website.
- All guests must have a valid parking pass to park in a designated Parking Zone.
- Parking spaces are not pre-assigned unless otherwise posted. Guests will be directed to their parking location by stadium personnel. Reserving spaces is NOT permitted.
- Parking lots will open four hours before kickoff and close one hour after the end of the game.
Following are off-site parking options, including rideshare services and public transportation.
The City of Inglewood and LAZ Parking have partnered to offer IPark&Go, a remote parking and shuttle service for games and other events at SoFi Stadium and the Hollywood Park area. Choose from six locations: Inglewood (4), El Segundo (1), and Playa Vista (1). Shuttles pick up every 15 minutes, and return from the stadium every 15 minutes. Pre-book your parking spot at the IPark&Go website.
The rideshare drop-off/pickup point is north of SoFi Stadium, on Kareem Court via Pincay Drive. Enter 3695 Pincay Dr, Inglewood, CA 90305 as the location when requesting rideshare services.
Rally offers affordable, luxury bus shuttles to SoFi Stadium from 35+ locations across greater Los Angeles. You can purchase a round-trip ticket from confirmed Rally Points or request new pickup spots. Food and drinks are permitted on board so you can start your game day during the ride. Rally buses typically arrive three hours before kickoff so there's plenty of time to tailgate with friends. Plus, enjoy on-board amenities such as wi-fi & charging ports, restroom, and comfortable bucket seats. Find your game and book a ride HERE or on the Rally app.
Download the Yellow Cab mobile app to plan taxi rides in advance. Use the Quick Code "SOFI" for pick-ups on Kareem Court north of the stadium.
LIMITED MOBILITY & ACCESSIBLE PARKING
Limited mobility carts are available for all guests needing assistance in the Purple and Pink Zones. Once parking gates open, guests will be picked up near the ADA marked stalls in the Purple and Pink Zones and dropped off near Entry 10. At the end of the game, limited courtesy mobility carts will pick you up from the same drop off location to return to your car.
Accessible parking is available to individuals with a valid parking pass on a first come, first served basis in all parking zones. The individual who was issued the accessible license plate or hang tag must be present. For guests parking off-site, ADA drop-off and pick-up is available north of the stadium on Kareem Court in conjunction with rideshare services.
Go Metro to SoFi Stadium by connecting to the SoFi Stadium Shuttle at the C Line (Green) Hawthorne/Lennox Station. The express shuttle will operate between the Hawthorne/Lennox Station and SoFi Stadium throughout the regular season.
- Before the game: Shuttle service will run every 5-8 minutes roughly 3 hours before kick-off.
- During the game: Shuttles will depart SoFi to the Metro C Line Hawthorne/Lennox Station as needed.
- After the game: Shuttle service will run roughly 1.5 hours after each game.
The SoFi Stadium Shuttle is free, but normal fares apply for regular Metro Bus and Rail service, and parking fees at Metro Park & Ride lots.
For more info, visit the Go Metro on Game Day guide.
Tailgating is one of football's great traditions, but there are some rules to keep in mind. A limited number of tailgating spots are available in the PINK ZONE only. Tailgating spaces consist of a 9' x 18' parking stall with a 9' x 6' tailgating section behind the parked vehicle. Tailgating in lots other than the Pink Zone is strictly prohibited and will be enforced. The Pink Zone opens four hours prior to kickoff.
CLEAR BAG POLICY
SoFi Stadium is a Clear Bag facility - guests are strongly encouraged not to bring any type of bags or containers to the stadium, but if necessary bags should comply with the NFL Clear Bag Policy. Bag Valets are located outside Entries 1, 5, 8 and 9 for a fee.
Inspired by four iconic streets and their neighborhoods, James Beard Award-winning LA chefs, Jon Shook and Vinny Dotolo have partnered with SoFi Stadium to create the LA Eats food menus:
- Fairfax Avenue - burgers, subs and deli
- Olvera Street - Mexican favorites like Chicken Tinga Nachos
- San Vicente Boulevard - personal pizzas and the Stromboli Dog
- Sawtelle Boulevard - Asian fusion including Tsunami Tots
The LA Eats concession stands feature live-fire kitchens - a first for stadium design - and clear glass. With sightlines to the field, videoboard or seating bowl, fans won't miss a single play.
NOTE: SoFi Stadium is a cashless facility. Cash will not be accepted. All major credit cards, debit cards, and mobile payments are accepted.
Dining Near SoFi Stadium
Celebrate a Bolts win, pick up something for tailgating, or nosh before kickoff at these Inglewood favorites:
- Carnitas El Artista - Serving up carnitas by the pound, chilaquiles, mulitas and much more for your tailgate party.
- Coni'Seafood - Nosh on camarones, ceviches and tostaditos; or go all in with grilled snook and whole fried tilapia.
- Dulan's Soul Food Kitchen - Sunday Dinner Specials include entree, rice & gravy or cornbread dressing, 2 sides, dessert and iced tea.
- Hilltop Coffee + Kitchen - Start your Game Day early at the flagship location of Hilltop, which is co-owned by Issa Rae (Insecure) and former NFL player Spencer Paysinger (All American).
- Stuff I Eat - Order Chef Babette's vegan soul food and Tex-Mex to-go for a healthy tailgate option.
- Three Weavers Brewing Company - Women-owned brewery pouring 12-18 core and seasonal beers on tap.