LA is ready to flip the script and get back to business. We’re welcoming groups of any size to re-imagine what meetings and events can look like.
- No restrictions on event size or capacity.
- Masks are no longer required for indoor settings, with the exception of public transportation and healthcare settings. Masks are still recommended for those at a higher risk of COVID-19 complications.
- As of April 1, indoor mega events of 1,000 or more will no longer require proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test. However, it is still strongly recommended.
- For more details, please review LA County Health Officer Order.
Los Angeles is the first destination in the United States to receive the new health and safety verification badge from Forbes Travel Guide and Sharecare. The city is committed to verifying the health security of all hotels with 50 or more rooms. The process for each hotel covers more than 360 standards across health and hygiene protocols, cleaning products and procedures, ventilation, physical distancing, the guest experience, and health safety communication with guests and employees.
- Adam Burke, President & CEO, Los Angeles Tourism & Convention Board
"Los Angeles has been incredibly deliberate and thoughtful in its reopening, and we are grateful for our ongoing partnership with state and local health department officials in developing appropriate protocols to ensure that we can safely and responsibly reopen our local visitor industry."