Job Title: Manager, Partnership Marketing
Reports to Job Title: Director, Partnership Marketing
Job Summary: The Manager, Partnership Marketing will partner with Los Angeles Tourism’s Corporate partners and will manage key projects. The Manager will also be responsible for building and cultivating partner relationships.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS are listed in order of importance:
1. Partner with our six current Corporate partners. This involves weekly and/or bi-monthly team calls with each partner. Follow the workflow calendar for each signed contract. Keep Partnership Director informed on partner activities and make sure to raise any issues before it escalates during 1:1 meetings. 30%
2. Follow process document to ensure all deliverables are being met by the deadlines. Work with internal team on deadlines for owned assets the partner is providing. Request and receive creative from partners by deadlines. Keep track of the assets, impressions and ROI. Create a PowerPoint summary at the end of each program or quarter to provide to each partner. 20%
3. Manage the creative approval process with all partners. Traffic creative elements to partners for approval. Keep track of revisions and obtain final approvals by deadlines. Manage internal expectations and communicate approvals or changes. Be the expert on partner guidelines for Los Angeles Tourism. 20%
4. Work in SimpleView to track all partner deliverables including advertising, social media, campaigns, etc. Input creative, impressions and value in SV. This also involves working with the internal stakeholders to make sure the information they are inputting in SV is updated. Pull reports from SV to show all activity for the partners. 10%
5. Build and cultivate partner relationships to help ensure all partners renew their contracts at the end of the agreement term. 10%
6. Work with department Coordinator to make sure that partner invoices are generated within 30 days and paid by the due date. 5%
7. Perform other duties as assigned. 5%
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Bachelor’s Degree required with prior experience in marketing and project management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. Experience in developing and managing partnerships.
2. Ability to provide timely and effective solutions to unanticipated partner-focused issues.
3. Ability to receive and give instructions.
4. Ability to present effectively to company management and partners.
5. Must be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
6. Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
7. Dependable, great attitude, highly motivated and a team player.
8. Possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
9. Ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines.
10. Ability to communicate effectively across various departments.
11. Ability to work in a changing environment.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, noting the position title in the subject line. Due to the volume of applications that we receive, we are unable to respond to each individual submission and cannot accept phone inquiries. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to hearing from you.