The Super Bowl returns to Los Angeles on Sunday, February 13! Super Bowl LVI is taking place at the state-of-the-art SoFi Stadium, with an epic halftime show featuring Dr. Dre, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, Mary J. Blige, and Snoop Dogg.
Whether you're hosting a watch party or hanging out with fellow fans, read on for the best to-go specials and bars and restaurants to watch the Big Game.
The Original Farmers Market
From February 10-14, fans in town for the Big Game are invited to experience The Original Farmers Market with an exclusive fan package that includes all-day parking, Farmers Market cap, and a $40 gift certificate redeemable at nearly all of the historic Market’s specialty restaurants, shops and bars. See below for the Market's to-go specials and where to watch the game!
Located adjacent to The Grove and within walking distance of iconic L.A. destinations including the new Academy Museum and Los Angeles County Museum of Art, The Original Farmers Market is the perfect spot to enjoy global fare and shop locally owned vendors. The package is available to purchase for $50 ($80 retail value) in the Farmers Market Office, located on the second floor above Gate 1.
Culver City stalwart, AKASHA is offering an a la carte menu of Super Bowl Specials that's available for takeout and delivery on Saturday, February 12. Highlights include "Chasen's style" turkey chili, "everything" beef pigs in a blanket (1 dozen), half-dozen tandoori chicken wings, and seasonal crudité & hummus. The Fried Chicken Feast for 2 is ready to re-heat and includes crispy gluten-free half-chicken with honey mustard sauce and pickles. Vegan options include the gluten-free crudité, chips & guac, coleslaw, "Beyond Meat" chili, and oven-roasted "buffalo" cauliflower.
Pre-order 72 hours in advance for pickup at the restaurant (9543 Culver Blvd, Culver City 90232) or delivery via DoorDash. Order via Tock or call AKASHA at 310.845.1700.
On Super Bowl Sunday, Blaze Pizza will be offering two Large 2-Topping Pizzas plus two Cheesy Bread bundles for $32; and a Large Pepperoni Pizza for $9.95. Specials available for carryout only.
Bludso's Bar & Que
An official supplier of Super Bowl LVI, Bludso's is offering beer and cocktail sets to-go:
- Shiner Beer Super Bowl Set - 6 pack of Shiner Beers with 3 Shiner Bock (Bottles) and 3 Shiner Ruby Redbird (Cans), Shiner Bock swag, Beer Bucket
- Shiner Beer & Texas Tea Super Bowl Set - 6 pack of Shiner Beers with 3 Shiner Bock (Bottles) and 3 Shiner Ruby Redbird (Cans), 1 Texas Tea Cocktail Jar (16oz Serves 4), Shiner & Jack Daniels swag, Shiner Beer Bucket
- Texas Tea (16oz Jar Serves 4) - Jack Daniels, Sweet Tea Syrup, Amaro, lemon, peach. Pour over pebble ice (included) and enjoy!
- Cocktail Blitz Set - 2 Cocktail Jars (Texas Tea & Paloma), 1 Bottle Bludso's Mild BBQ Sauce, Jack Daniels Swag
Add Byrdie’s Rotisserie (8030 W 3rd St, Los Angeles 90048) to the line-up for a stress-free Sunday. Fans can order whole, half, and quarter rotisserie chicken that's extensively marinated and seasoned with a 13-spice blend by Chef Lior Hillel. To max out the spread, add sides such as truffle mac & cheese, chicken fat roasted fingerling potatoes, and rainbow carrots with spicy gochujang and sesame. Available to order for takeout/delivery directly through Byrdie’s website or dine-in.
Plant-based football fans are covered with delicious game day dishes from Café Gratitude, including the launch of Executive Chef Dreux’s new Buffalo Cauliflower Pizza. Great for sharing, this vegan pizza is stacked with almond burrata, buffalo sauce, house-made marinara, and chopped escabeche. Other shareable plates include "I Am Community" Warm Rosemary Butternut Squash Dip, "I Am Sharing" Nachos, and more to create a vegan Super Bowl feast. Order takeout or delivery from the Café Gratitude website.
Esters Wine Shop & Bar
Esters co-owner Tug Coker is a bigtime sports nut, so naturally he’s curated a Super Bowl Wine Pack: $70 gets you three bottles of wine - a pét-nat that almost tastes like beer; a refreshing Riesling (Tug’s favorite varietal); and a juicy, full-bodied red from one of South Africa’s hottest winemakers. Available now for local or national shipping through the online shop, or pick it up at Esters (1314 7th St, Santa Monica 90401).
Priced at $300, the Cheese & Charcuterie Party Spread feeds 15-20 people with a curated selection of artisanal meats and premium cheeses, VIP snacks (lavender almonds, curry cashews), dried & fresh market fruits, house-made crostini, baguette, olives, corn nuts, chutney and honey. Ready to serve in two wooden wine boxes. Order for pickup via Tock or call 310-899-6900 with 24 hours notice.
For an early Valentine’s Day celebration, stop by Esters on Super Bowl Sunday anytime from noon-9 p.m. for a Super Rosé Tasting featuring a flight of five different rosés for $25.
Gracias Madre West Hollywood
Beverage Director Max Reis has your game day drinks covered with canned cocktails from Gracias Madre West Hollywood. Each 8 oz can of the Purista Margarita serves two and is available with tequila or mezcal. Other canned cocktails include the Oaxacan Old Fashioned (Reposado Tequila, Mezcal, Heirloom Corn, House Mole Bitters), Mezcal Negroni (Cupreata Mezcal, Mango, Cucumber, Campari, Vermouth Blanc) and the single-serve Michelada (16 oz can). Order through the Gracias Madre website or call 323.978.2170.
Hilltop Coffee + Kitchen
Founded by LA natives Ajay Relan and Yonnie Hagos, Hilltop Coffee + Kitchen counts Issa Rae (Insecure) and former NFL player Spencer Paysinger (All American) among its partners. Hilltop's flagship location in Downtown Inglewood (170 N La Brea Ave, Inglewood 90301) occupies the 3,500 square-foot space that previously housed Sweetie Pies, across from the iconic KJLH 102.3 FM radio station owned by Stevie Wonder. Hilltop will be closed on Super Bowl Sunday, but will be giving away free coffee from open to close on Friday, February 11.
Suzanne Tracht's "modern American chophouse," Jar is offering a complete Super Bowl Fried Chicken Dinner for $200. The dinner serves four and includes Jidori Fried Chicken (three pieces each); Buttermilk Biscuits (extras are $3 each); Mashed Potatoes and Gravy (1 qt); Slaw with Celery Seed; and Meyer Lemon Bars for dessert. Add a rack of Salmon Creek Farms Char Siu Baby Back Ribs with pickled cucumbers for $23.
Orders must be placed by 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, February 10 for pickup at Jar (8225 Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles 90048) just in time for kickoff on Sunday from noon to 2:00 p.m. Order by calling 323.655.6566 or online via Tock. Reheating instructions will be included.
Located on the edge of Chinatown, David Chang's Majordomo is offering three Big Game Packages:
- Whole Smoked Bo Ssam with lettuce wraps, hoisin, ginger scallion, ssamjang, escabeche, kimchi, and white rice; Tingly Salt Potato Chips & Ranch; Boneless Fried Chicken Thighs with B&B pickles, lemon mayo & fermented hot sauce; 1 dozen Bing Buns; Creamy Mustard Coleslaw. Serves up to 12, $450.
- Whole Plate Short Rib with ssam, condiments and rice. Serves 4-5, $215.
- Half Bo Ssam DIY Kit with ssam, condiments and rice to reheat at home. Serves 4-5, $120.
Place your order at Resy for pickup from 11am to 2pm on Sunday, February 13.
The Original Farmers Market
- Farmers Market Poultry - Ready-to-grill Mediterranean, Citrus Asada or plain kebabs at a special price of $4.99/lb or if you prefer wings, try their Mesquite Chipotle, Caribbean Jerk or plain party wings on sale for $5.99/lb.
- Fritzi Coop - Buy two Share Buckets, get a free 5-piece Mac N' Cheese Balls.
- Huntington Meats & Sausage - Bone-in New York steaks (USDA Prime) for $20.99/lb (valid Feb. 11-17).
- Kaylin + Kaylin Pickles - Buy 2 quarts of pickles, get a free quart of sauerkraut of your choice; buy 2 pickle tasters, get a free taste of sauerkraut of your choice.
- Littlejohn's English Toffee House - The edible milk chocolate football is the perfect centerpiece for your snack and appetizer table. Fill it up with pretzels, nuts or any snack of choice and don't forget to save it for dessert!
- Marconda's Meats - Special ground beef chili blend for $5.98/lb.
- Monsieur Marcel Gourmet Market - Order a cheese platter for 10 or more people and get a 4-pack of Premium European Pilsner.
San Pedro Fish Market
Taking the World Famous Shrimp Tray to the next level, the Game Day Tray at San Pedro Fish Market includes an extra eight ounces of Jumbo Shrimp plus pastrami, sausage, pork belly and corn to accompany the medley of mixed veggies, onions, tomatoes, bell peppers and potatoes - covered in San Pedro Fish Market Signature Seasoning, drizzled in soybean butter, and served with a loaf of crispy garlic bread.
Priced at $85, the Game Day Tray feeds 4-6 people and is available for dine-in, takeout and delivery at San Pedro Fish Market locations through Sunday, February 13.
For a Texas-style BBQ feast, Slab is offering meal packages that can feed groups from 4 to 20.
- The Burt ($109) feeds 4-6 and includes a half-chicken, 1.5 lb pulled pork OR rack of ribs, and two sides.
- The OK Koral ($185) feeds 10-12 and includes a whole smoked chicken, 1.5 racks of ribs, 3 lb pulled pork, 2 lb brisket, and three sides.
- The Know A Guy ($296) feeds 20 and includes 3 whole smoked chickens, 3 racks of ribs, 4 lb pulled pork, 3 lb brisket, and four sides.
Also available: smoked chicken wings (20 or 40 pc), tacos (half-pan for 8-12 people, full pan for 16-20) and sliders (20 or 40 pc). Order 24 hours in advance at Tock for pickup at Slab (8136 W. 3rd St, Los Angeles 90048).
Socalo - the California canteen and Mexican pub from award-winning chef/owners Susan Feniger and Mary Sue Milliken - is offering a Big Game Ribs & Wings Meal Kit for $39 per person. The package includes Cumin Glazed Baby Back Ribs with pineapple salsa; Chipotle Chicken Wings, Queso Ahumado (Smoky Cheese Dip), Mexican Coleslaw, Tortilla Chips, plus Quemada and Macha Salsas. Reheating instructions included.
Family Meal Kits feature tacos (vegan option available), brisket enchiladas, quesadillas, and lamb birria. Round out the fiesta with a selection of starters and sides, desserts, Margarita Kits, Mexican wines and craft beer growlers.
Order via Tock by Friday, February 11 at 3pm. Available for curbside pickup at Socalo (1920 Santa Monica Blvd, Santa Monica 90404) on Saturday and Sunday.
The coastal Mexican restaurant from the Rustic Canyon Family, Tallula's is offering a Super Bowl Fiesta that feeds 8-10 people for $159.99. The heat-and-serve package features Bean Dip & Chips, a dozen Hot Wings, Nacho Kit, Caesar Salad, Taco Kit with house-made Masienda tortillas & choice of protein with all the fixings; Rice & Beans (1 qt each); and Flan Bites (20 pc). A la carte add-ons like Verde Pollo Taquitos (12 pc) and more are available. Drinks include Michelada Mix to pair with growlers of beer, Margaritas and Palomas.
Available for pre-order until 5 p.m. on Saturday, February 12 via Tock or calling 310.526.0027. Pickup at Tallula's (118 Entrada Dr, Santa Monica 90402) and delivery available on February 13 from 11 a.m.-4 p.m. A limited number of packs will be available for delivery that day through ChowNow, Doordash, Grubhub and UberEats.
Watch the Game
Angel City Brewery
Located in the Arts District, Angel City Brewery (216 Alameda St. Los Angeles 90012) is celebrating the Super Bowl all week long. Fans are invited to test their sports knowledge with friends and flight specials at a free football-themed trivia night on Wednesday, February 9; and DJs on February 11-12 featuring Touchdown Flights with snack pairings. Guests can also enjoy beer buckets and food specials with no cover charge on February 13 on game day.
I|O Rooftop at The Godfrey
Located on the 7th floor of The Godfrey Hotel Hollywood (1400 Cahuenga Blvd, Los Angeles 90028), the 12,000 square-foot I|O Rooftop is the largest rooftop venue in Hollywood. I|O Rooftop will be serving up specials while the Big Game airs live on the 70-foot-tall projection mapping screen that scales the hotel’s interior courtyard.
In addition to the sushi menu, Super Bowl specials include:
- Buffalo Chicken Wings with BLiS Blast hot sauce, ranch, celery
- Sesame Garlic Chicken Wings with toasted sesame, roasted garlic, pickled Fresno chilis
- Chicago Style Hot Dog with poppy seed bun, Nathan’s hot dog, pickle, relish, mustard, tomato, onion, sport pepper
- Beer Brat with sauerkraut, mustard
- Lamb Lollipops with New Zealand lamb, berry gastrique
- Baby Back Ribs with housemade dry rub, pasilla BBQ sauce
- Wagyu Burger with butter case cheese, applewood bacon, sesame bun, lettuce, tomato, onion, mayo
The London West Hollywood at Beverly Hills
Inspired by English country house conservatories and orangeries, the London Bar (1020 N. San Vicente Blvd, West Hollywood 90069) is offering a Super Bowl Weekend Menu from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., starting on Friday, February 11 to Sunday, February 13. Guests can indulge in pitchers of Bloody Marys with Belvedere Vodka, bacon rasher, olives and spiced shrimp; and California craft beers on tap. Bar bites include Breakfast Pizza with fried egg and applewood smoked bacon; Kobe Beef Pigs in a Blanket, Karaage-Style Chicken Wings, Fried Chicken Bao, and Cheeseburger Tacos with salsa roja.
The beachside Mexican spot, Tallula's is opening early at 2 p.m. to show the Big Game in the colorful bar, lounge and outdoor patio (aka “Felix’s Bar”). Along with all-day Happy Hour, Super Bowl specials include Tallula’s Hot Wings with cilantro lime ranch; Queso Fundido, Carne Asada Fries and Maggie’s Famous Bean Dip & Chips.
Tom's Watch Bar
Immerse yourself in the game at Tom's Watch Bar (1011 S Figueroa St b101, Los Angeles 90015) with the 360° Viewing Room, which features more than 150 screens and the massive "Megatron" screen - it's 13' high and 23' wide!
At the uPour Floor, you get to be the bartender - using RFID readers, choose from 50 self-service beer taps to pour yourself as much (or as little) as you like.
Viceroy Santa Monica
Enjoy a coastal Super Bowl Weekend at the Viceroy Santa Monica (1819 Ocean Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90401) featuring complimentary bicycles for cruising to the Santa Monica Pier, dining at the hotel’s inddor-outdoor Sugar Palm restaurant, and cabanas available to rent for a private game day.