Job Title: Coordinator, US & Canada
Reports to Job Title: Regional Director, US & Canada
Job Summary: The Coordinator, US & Canada will provide administrative support for the International Department and manage the day-to-day tasks with direction from the Regional Director who oversees US & Canada.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS are listed in order of importance:
1. Administrative Support
- Assist in administrative needs including emails, expense reports, calendars, travel arrangements, oversee promotional and collateral inventories, and follow up on action items within L.A. Tourism’s department as assigned.
- Assist with budgets and accounting including full understanding of Expensify and NetSuite systems.
- Manage monthly invoices from vendors to ensure they are received and processed in a timely manner. 35%
2. Travel Trade Support
- Assist with follow-up from sales activities including trade shows, sales missions, trainings and enter in client accounts, partner referrals and tracers into the department database.
- Responsible for maintaining updated accounts in CRM for US & Canada as well as other markets as assigned.
- Assist with tracking and reporting all sales initiatives for US & Canada markets. 30%
3. Project Management
- Assist with projects on an as needed bases, ensuring deadlines are met and communicated in a timely manner. 10%
4. Assist in coordinating familiarization (FAM) tours and client site inspections with the direction from the Manager including welcome bags, client gifts and member communication. 10%
5. Shipping Support
- Work directly with mailroom for fulfillment and shipping requests for sales missions, trade shows, trainings and request from clients and international offices. 5%
6. Event Attendance
- Attend site inspections and L.A. member events when needed. 5%
7. Perform other duties as assigned. 5%
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
High School Diploma required, bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. Excellent oral and writing skills required.
2. Must understand basic accounting.
3. Strong organizational skills.
4. Strong computer skills, word, excel, power point, and accounting.
5. Ability to work independently and as part of a team
6. Must be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
7. Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
8. Dependable, great attitude, highly motivated.
9. Possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
10. Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet multiple deadlines.
11. Ability to communicate effectively across various departments.
12. Ability to work in a changing environment.
13. This job does not require travel and is Los Angeles based.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, noting the position title in the subject line. Due to the volume of applications that we receive, we are unable to respond to each individual submission and cannot accept phone inquiries. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to hearing from you.