Job Title: Coordinator, Mexico & Latin America
Reports to Job Title: Regional Director, Mexico & Latin America
Job Summary: The Coordinator, Mexico & Latin America will provide administrative support for the International Department and manage the day-to-day tasks with direction from the Regional Director who oversees the Mexico and Latin America markets.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS are listed in order of importance:
1. Administrative Support
- Assist Regional Director, Mexico & Latin America and fulfill administrative needs including filing, emails, calendars, travel arrangements, expense reports, timecards, control of warehouses inventory, and follow up of actions within L.A. Tourism’s departments.
- Assist overseeing the good standing of budgets and accounting matters.
- Manage monthly invoices from vendors to ensure they are received and processed in a timely manner. 35%
2. Sales Support
- Assist with follow-up of sales activities/trade shows, sales missions, special events, trainings, marketing and co-op campaigns and enter in client accounts, partner referrals and tracers into the department database as well as maintain and clean-up the accounts.
- Develop a tracking system for all America’s activities. 30%
3. Tracking and Reporting for Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA)
- Track monthly activity as it pertains to (LAWA) and submit LAWA reports including timesheets and month-end reports. 10%
4. Tour Coordination Organize and coordinate familiarization (FAM) tours and client site inspections by arranging the itinerary with the direction from the Regional Director and confirm L.A. member participation. 10%
5. Shipping Support
- Work directly with mailroom for fulfillment of shipping requests for sales missions, special events, trade shows, trainings, and requests from clients and international offices. 5%
6. Event Attendance
- Attend site inspections and L.A. member events when needed. 5%
7. Perform other duties as assigned. 5%
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
High School Diploma required, bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. Excellent oral and writing skills in both English and Spanish required.
2. Must understand basic accounting.
3. Strong organizational skills.
4. Strong computer skills, word, excel, power point, and accounting.
5. Ability to work independently and as part of a team
6. Must be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
7. Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
8. Dependable, great attitude, highly motivated
9. Possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
10. Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet multiple deadlines.
11. Ability to communicate effectively across various departments.
12. Ability to work in a changing environment.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, noting the position title in the subject line. Due to the volume of applications that we receive, we are unable to respond to each individual submission and cannot accept phone inquiries. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to hearing from you.