Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Department: International Tourism
Reports to Job Title: Manager, Tourism
Job Summary: The Administrative Assistant will report to the Manager, Tourism and provide administrative support to the International Tourism department. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, preparing and submitting expense reports, processing invoices, reconciling American Express payments, running monthly budget reports, coordinating internal and external meetings, utilizing the CRM database as well as financial and project-management systems and other administrative and project-related duties.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS are listed in order of importance:
1. Financial Management
-Prepare and submit expense reports
-Review expense reports for accuracy and compliance
-Manage invoice coding, routing and submission
-Run monthly budget reports
-Reconcile departmental AmEx payments 30%
2. Meeting Management
-Manage internal and external meeting requests including meeting space, A/V and catering
-Schedule all bi-weekly and recurring meetings
-Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements 25%
3. Systems Super User
4. Project Management
-Support HQ/Global Offices as requested
-Assist with coordination of offsite client events
-Support day-to-day department projects 20%
5. Other duties as assigned. 5%
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
High School Diploma and a minimum 2-4+ years’ related professional experience required. Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred. Prior experience serving as an administrative assistant required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. Experience with CRM
2. Ability to work independently and as part of a team
3. Must be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
4. Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
5. Dependable, great attitude, highly motivated
6. Possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
7. Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet multiple deadlines.
8. Ability to communicate effectively across various departments.
9. Ability to work in a changing environment.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, noting the position title in the subject line. Due to the volume of applications that we receive, we are unable to respond to each individual submission and cannot accept phone inquiries. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to hearing from you.