Leave it to the professional magic makers at Universal Studios Hollywood, the Entertainment Capital of L.A., to set the stage for any corporate or private event. From conferences and company retreats, to theatrical premieres, weddings, Bar Mitzvahs and more, Universal Studios Hollywood’s Meetings & Events division offers one-of-a-kind event locations customizable to any imagination. There's a private behind-the-scenes Studio Tour available as an addition to any event.
Atmosphere is built right into more than 35 indoor and outdoor locations available between Universal Studios Hollywood and Universal CityWalk Hollywood. Just choose the setting and allow the dedicated Special Events team to tend to every aspect, from red carpet arrivals to themed in-park dining experiences, including extensive branding throughout the event space right down to personalized keepsake lanyards.
Take the party outside and take advantage of Southern California’s temperate weather by utilizing Universal Plaza, the park’s trademark outdoor venue, the perfect elaborate courtyard for any grand occasion. Whether indoor or out, Universal Studios Hollywood has a space to meet every planner’s taste.
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ creates the ultimate landscape for immersive events that sweep guests into another time and place. Manage the mischief, sample Butterbeer™ and enjoy British fare from Three Broomsticks™ and Hog’s Head™ pub. Experience dark ride thrills on “Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™” or ride the park’s first outdoor coaster, “Flight of the Hippogriff™.”
- Create an escape to Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville at Universal CityWalk Hollywood in a casual environment of palm trees, thatched enclaves, island music and surfboard tables, with the It’s 5 O’Clock Somewhere Bar smack dab in the center of the restaurant. Guests can nibble the iconic Cheeseburger in Paradise and sip on one of Jimmy’s thirteen signature margaritas.
- Adjacent to Universal Plaza, the themed “Streets of the World” are perfect locations for special celebrations that can take on an international flair with décor and dining like London’s Baker Street or the Parisian Courtyard along French Street.
- Guests anywhere at Universal can enjoy catered cuisine prepared by Universal Studios Hollywood’s executive chef team.
Universal CityWalk Hollywood, L.A.'s landmark outdoor entertainment complex adjacent to the theme park, offers numerous venues for unique events. The recent multi-million dollar renovation of the AMC Universal Cinema can accommodate an array of movie and television premieres and screenings. Features include:
- Deluxe recliner seats in all 18 theatres worthy of any Hollywood screening room
- The newly remodeled Director’s Lounge cocktail bar overlooking the lobby
- State of the art technology including IMAX with LASER projection and Dolby Atmos multidimensional sound
- “5 Towers” outdoor concert stage
- Getting there is easy, since Universal Studios Hollywood is just a few miles from the Los Angeles Convention Center, is a direct stop on the Metro Red Line, and sits just off the 101 freeway.
- The park is also near to two premier hotels, the Hilton Los Angeles / Universal City and Sheraton Universal, offering access to its newest aerial walk-way connecting guests to Los Angeles’ public transportation system.