Visitors or those in need of a hotel are welcome to use our “Find a Hotel Hotline” to be connected with area hotels that have accommodations.
Hotel Hotline: 888.831.7176
Westside: Click Here
The Valley: Click Here
Hollywood: Click Here
Downtown/LA Metro: Click Here
Beach Cities/LAX: Click Here
NotifyLA is the City of Los Angeles’ mass notification system used to provide information regarding necessary actions, such as evacuations, to Los Angeles residents, businesses and subscribers via recorded phone messages, text messages or e-mail in case of emergencies or critical situations. Because NotifyLA uses the 911 database, only land-line numbers are automatically included in the system. In order to receive a notification via your cell phone, Voice over IP (VoIP) number or email, you must register those telephone numbers and/or e-mail address in NotifyLA. NotifyLA uses geomapping so alerts are targeted by geographic location. That means, alerts will only be sent to the subscribers in the area impacted by the emergency.
Emergency Management Department
The Emergency Management Department has five divisions comprised of administrative staff and specialists that work with City departments, municipalities and an array of community-based organizations to ensure that the City and its residents have the resources and information they need to prepare, respond and recover from emergencies, disasters and significant events.
200 N. Spring St, Room 1533
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Call 9-1-1 when there is a life-threatening emergency that requires the immediate response of emergency services such as police, fire or paramedic.
- Non-emergency Police: 877-275-5273
- TTY Service: 213-847-0652
- Park-related emergencies: 323-913-7390
- Water Service: 800-342-5397
- Power Service: 800-342-5397
- Gas Service: 800-427-2200
- Traffic Signals: 818-374-4823
- Road closures (Cal Trans): 800-427-7623
- Street Lights: 800-996-2489
- American Red Cross public information: 213-739-5200
- Animal Services: 888-452-7381
- Building Inspection: 888-524-2845
- Storm damage/mud slide reports: 888-524-2845
- Refuse collection: 800-773-2489
- Sewer/storm drain problems: 800-773-2489
- Trees down/debris removal & related problems: 800-996-2489