LOS ANGELES, Calif. (May 31, 2018) – Winter 2018 marked the 10-year anniversary for dineL.A., Discover Los Angeles’s program, which exists to discover, support and promote L.A.’s culinary scene. To continue the celebration, dineL.A. partnered with 10 of L.A.’s best local shops to offer their version of the ultimate L.A. donut as part of dineL.A. Donut Trek, kicking off on June 1, 2018.
“We wanted to celebrate dineL.A.’s 10-year anniversary in a playful and delicious way,” said Stacey Sun, dineL.A. Director. “In L.A., we love our donuts as well as the local shops and people who make these goodies every day. June 1st marks National Donut Day and we wanted to extend our love for the donut all month long, giving travelers and locals the opportunity to visit these donut shops and savor in the creative and delicious creations made specifically for dineL.A. Donut Trek.”
A list of participating donut shops and their special dineL.A. Donut Trek menu item is below:
- Birdies (Downtown Los Angeles) - Not So Mini Gold Donut
- Blinkie’s Donuts (Woodland Hills) - Avocado Donut
- Bob’s Coffee & Doughnuts (Mid-City) - Maple Bacon Bar
- CafeDulce (Little Tokyo, University Park) - Matchata Donut
- California Donuts (Koreatown) - Orange Creamsicle Donut
- DK’s Donuts (Santa Monica) - Hollywood Star Donut
- Donut Farm (Echo Park) - L.A. Sunset Donut
- Primo’s Donuts (West Los Angeles) - Sea Salted Caramel Buttermilk Bar
- Randy’s Donuts (Inglewood, Century City) - Gold-Dusted Glazed Donut
- Trejo’s Coffee & Donuts (Hollywood) - Mango Chile Donut
“dineL.A. is bigger and better than ever before as it continues to evolve through the execution of strategic partnerships, social integrations and initiatives such as the new dineL.A. Donut Trek – all of which keep the program dynamic and gives foodies fresh cravings to indulge in our exciting culinary scene that’s making worldwide headlines,” said Ernest Wooden Jr., president and CEO of Discover Los Angeles.
For more information on the dineL.A. Donut Trek, visit: www.dineLADonutTrek.com.. Share your L.A. donut experiences on social with #dineLADonutTrek.
dineL.A. exists to discover, support and promote Los Angeles’s dynamic culinary scene. As part of Discover Los Angeles, dineL.A. produces its eponymous dining event that takes place twice a year and showcases the city as a premier dining destination. dineL.A.’s programs are designed to stimulate business and introduce new customers to restaurants located in the many neighborhoods throughout L.A. County. For more information, news, and updates, visit dineLA.com and follow dineL.A. on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.