Dining out in Los Angeles doesn't have to break the bank. The city has a wealth of affordable dining options, including a variety of ethnic dining options. Your date won't go hungry with these delicious date ideas under $20:
21. Enjoy $5 burger night on Wednesdays at the Park Restaurant, a chic bistro in Echo Park.
22. Eat at Huarache Azteca in Highland Park, one of LA Weekly's 99 Essential Restaurants.
23. Can't decide on dinner? Visit the Original Farmer's Market, where you can each select from a variety of cuisines for under $20.
24. Try one of LA's iconic burgers at the Apple Pan. Save room for pie!
25. Watch the airplanes take off and land at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) while sharing a double-double at the nearby In-N-Out.
26. Try a food truck you've never visited before. The Kogi Truck, Grilled Cheese Truck, Nom Nom Truck and Coolhaus Truck are always delicious. Locations vary, so follow them on Twitter to track their whereabouts.
27. Visit McCormick & Schmick's until 10 p.m. on weeknights for their Under $5 Happy Hour menu, including a $2.95 cheeseburger.
28. Carb-load on quirky pizzas by the slice at Two Boots in Echo Park.
29. Visit Pink's Hot Dogs for an iconic hot dog. Don't forget your breath mints!
30. Indulge in maple bacon and red velvet doughnuts at Nickel Diner in Downtown's Historic Core.
31. Split a gigantic brownie sundae at Milk on Beverly Blvd.
32. Take a cupcake tour of Beverly Hills with stops at Crumbs Bake Shop, Sprinkles Cupcakes and Georgetown Cupcakes.
33. Raise a glass at Copa d'Oro in Santa Monica with $5 cocktails and bar bites during happy hour, offered all night on Mondays and from 5:30 - 8 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday.
34. Enjoy some of the best ramen in Los Angeles at Daikokuya in Little Tokyo for less than $9/bowl.
35. Split sandwiches and miniature pies at Simplethings Sandwich and Pie Shop.
36. Bond over your favorite moments from "Swingers" at the 101 Coffee Shop in Los Feliz, made famous by the movie.
37. Customize a Neapolitan pizza at 800 Degrees, then stroll through Westwood Village to split a $1.75 ice cream sandwich for dessert at Diddy Riese.
38. Gorge on potato balls, Cuban sandwiches and decadent desserts at Porto's Bakery in Burbank or Glendale.
39. Sample authentic Thai cuisine in Thai Town at Ruen Pair or Sanamluang Café.
40. Share pastries and coffee in a garden setting at Aroma Café in Studio City.