Facts and Stats – RideYellow App
• RideYellow was incubated at Long Beach Yellow Cab, one of the most trusted names in ride services since 1982.
• The app has recently expanded its service area to include Long Beach, cities in South/East Los Angeles, South Bay cities, Orange County, and San Diego via partnerships with fleets in those areas.
• Over 1 million rides provided safely in 2015
• 800 sedans using RideYellow
• 100 ADA/wheel chair accessible vehicles.
• 500 fuel efficient/hybrid vehicles.
• 1000 active drivers, all background checked and
• Independently contracted.
• Long Beach is launching a 25% off all app rides that are paid with a stored credit card in the app. This promotion will make Long Beach Yellow Cab more price competitive and is the first of it’s kind for taxis in the Southern California region.
How to Get a Ride:
• App: Available for iPhone or Android
• Phone: Long Beach phone line: 562-444-4444
Why We’re Different:
• Background checked drivers
• Fully insured vehicles
• Experienced drivers
• Driver’s local knowledge
• Cash or cashless
• Clear pricing (our rates are always the same)
Long Beach Yellow Cab, 2129 W. Rosecrans Ave., Gardena, CA 90249 Contact: Shan Gupta, [email protected], (818) 270-1425
Our service area spans from the Mexican border to the LA area.
Hours of Operation