Today Jona Goldrich's video appeared on the Museum's Tree of Testimony, a 70-screen sculpture that plays 50,000+… https://t.co/kd1iuuX9NG
Los Angeles Museum of The Holocaust
Founded by local Holocaust survivors in 1961, Los Angeles Museum of the Holocaust moved to its award-winning architectural building in Pan Pacific Park near The Grove and Farmers Market in 2010. Today the Museum carries on the mission of the founding survivors to commemorate those who perished, educate future generations about the Holocaust, and inspire a more respectful, dignified and humane world.
The Museum houses the West Coast's largest archive of Holocaust-era artifacts, with an emphasis on the Los Angeles narrative, and offers complimentary audio guides, docent-led tours and Holocaust survivor talks.
Special summer schedule:
- Daily public docent-led tours at 1:30 pm
- Holocaust survivor talks Fridays at noon and Sundays at 3 pm
Check our online calendar for the complete schedule of events.
We are open seven days a week, and admission is always free.
Hours of Operation
Mon - Thu: 10 am - 5 pm
Fri: 10 am - 2 pm
Sat - Sun: 10 am - 5 pm
- ADA Accessible
- Accepts Credit Cards
- Aptify ID: 35562
- Eco Friendly
- Facebook URL: www.facebook.com/pages/Los-Angeles-Museum-of-the-Holocaust/21974357465
- Family Friendly
- Green Certified
- Instagram URL: instagram.com/LAMOTH1961
- Public Space ADA Compliant
- Self Parking
- Student Group Friendly
- Tour Group Friendly
- Twitter Handle: LAMOTH1961
- Twitter URL: twitter.com/LAMOTH1961