RT @ViverBrasilLA: See you tonight for Community Dance Class!! Shelby Williams-González will be leading class with live drumming! As alwa…
Situated in a 32-acre park in Hollywood’s Cahuenga Pass, the Ford Theatres complex is one of the oldest performing arts venues in Los Angeles still in use. Each June through October, this must-see destination presents an eclectic summer season of music, dance, theatre, film and family events that represent the diversity of the region. Before a show, bring a picnic or enjoy food from the Ford Terrace Café while taking in epic views of Hollywood on the Ford’s new terrace. For an unforgettable night under the stars, the place to be is the Ford.
Hours of Operation
Times vary. Check the website for details.
- ADA Accessible
- Accepts Credit Cards
- Facebook URL: https://www.facebook.com/FordTheatres
- Family Friendly
- Instagram Handle: @fordtheatres
- Instagram URL: https://www.instagram.com/fordtheatres/
- Public Space ADA Compliant
- Self Parking
- Student Group Friendly
- Tour Group Friendly
- Twitter Handle: @FordTheatres
- Twitter URL: https://twitter.com/fordtheatres