The hospitality at L.A.'s world-class hotels doesn't end with their human guests. In April 2018, Conde Nast Traveler named two L.A. hotels to its list of Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in the U.S. Properties across the city are ready to pamper your furry companion with a variety of amenities, from dog treats and toys to doggie day care, special menus and even spa treatments. Rates and size limits vary, contact individual hotels for details.
LAX: PUP (“Pets Unstressing Passengers")
Whether you're a seasoned traveler or a first timer, flying can sometimes be “ruff.” For stress relief, look for the red-vested "Pet Me!" dogs with the PUP (“Pets Unstressing Passengers") logos in the departures level of Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) and cuddle your fears away. Each pup handler and dog has completed an in-terminal training and all are registered with the Alliance of Therapy Dogs. Check the PUP Program website for volunteer and promotional opportunities.
For those traveling with a canine companion, LAX features 11 Pet Relief Areas throughout the airport - eight are located indoors/post-security, and three are outdoors/pre-security. Amenities for pets include water, animal houses, and bags for waste disposal. For a map and list of the stations, visit the LAX website.
- Ace Hotel DTLA
- Freehand L.A. - FAQs
- Intercontinental Los Angeles Downtown
- Standard DTLA
- Westin Bonaventure - Signature Westin Heavenly Dog Bed® and more
- Hotel Normandie
- The Line
- Hotel Bel-Air - Precious Paws
- Sofitel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills
- W Los Angeles-West Beverly Hills - Pets Are Welcome (P.A.W.)
- Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows - Guest Services
- The Langham - Doggie Program including In-Room Doggie Dining