LOS ANGELES., Calif. (Nov.25, 2013) — Tis’ the season and Los Angeles hotels are celebrating with a variety of holiday packages offering visitors special deals on accommodations and shopping experiences.
Los Angeles Tourism and Convention Board has partnered with Expedia.com and Hotels.com on a special holiday package. Book three nights or more at select Los Angeles hotels, through Expedia or Hotels.com and receive:
- two tickets to the Rose Parade,
- $10 off Universal Studios HollywoodSM Front of the Line Pass,
- two tickets to the GRAMMY Museum® at L.A. Live, a
- $25 Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill gift card
Availability: Now through January 2, 2014. Must book through Expedia.com or hotels.com at participating hotels
For Black Friday, Sofitel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills invites guests to make the most of this epic shopping day with this special package:
- Breakfast pre-orders for Black Friday morning at any time via 24-hour room service
- Power shopper prep - Red Bull, a special energized snack mix, and fresh chocolates prepared by Esterel Restaurant Executive Chef Marius Blin
- Beverly Center's "By Invitation Only" – (B.I.O.) card is a signature perk offering discounts or special services to more than 50 stores including Tiffany & Co., Omega Boutique, Henri Bendel, Montblanc, Coach, and more.
- LeSpa with the hotel package's $25.00 discount (based on $75.00 minimum purchase).
- Hotel valet parking
Availability: Available only on November 28th, Thanksgiving Day, and continuing for November 29th (BLACK FRIDAY), and Saturday, November 30th. This package begins at $199 per night. For more details or for booking, call 310.278.5444 or go to www.sofitel.com.
Join the Montage Beverly Hills’ in-house fashion stylist, Joe Katz, on a custom shopping excursion, or let him to do the personal shopper legwork.. Guided by Katz, - enjoy a personalized shopping spree just like a Hollywood star, modeling couture items that he’s personally selected in the private VIP rooms of top fashion boutiques. Excursions are available for half days, full days and multiple days. “Dream Closet by Joe Katz” lets hotel guests fulfill the ultimate fantasy of walking into their favorite celebrity-inspired closet, without having to leave their room.
Availability: For more information or to reserve your personal styling and shopping experience with Joe Katz, call 310.860.5814 or email him at [email protected].
The Peninsula Beverly Hills takes retail therapy to a new level with the “Best of Neiman Marcus” experience. Hotel guests who book this package will enjoy a true only-in-Beverly-Hills experience, including:
- Daily full American breakfast for two
- Luxury house car transportation to and from Neiman Marcus Beverly Hills
- Private VIP beauty makeover with the cosmetics line of choice at Neiman Marcus
- Lunch for two at Neiman Marcus’ Mariposa RestaurantNeiman Marcus leather luggage tag
- Signature Neiman Marcus chocolate chip cookie and recipe
- Flexible 24-hour check-in and check-out
- Personal interpreter available at an extra charge
Availability: Package is available now through December 30. Prices for the “Best of Neiman Marcus” experience begin at $595 for a Superior guestroom, based on a one-night stay. International visitors may request the services of a translator for an additional fee. Reservations for the “Best of Neiman Marcus” experience can be made by calling 800.462.7899, or e-mail [email protected].
The Hotel Wilshire and Hotel Palomar are offering a Your Home for the Holidays package, that caters to locals who have family coming in from out of town. The package includes:
- Beautiful Room or Suite; in-room seasonal beverage;
- $25 gift card for The Grove for guests staying at Hotel Wilshire and $25 gift card to Westfield Shopping Center Century City for guests of Hotel Palomar
- Late checkout at 2:00 p.m.
Availability: Now through January 10, 2014. Your Home for the Holidays starts at $230.00 at Hotel Wilshire and $200.00 at Hotel Palomar per night/double occupancy. For more details or booking, call 866.650.2154 and mention rate code BHOME.
The Orlando Hotel is offering a special mother-daughter getaway with The Grove, one of Southern California’s premier shopping destinations, called the American Girl Package. Starting at $255 per night, the package includes:
Accommodations for three (including the American Girl doll)
- Custom greeting card upon arrival, welcoming daughter and her doll.
- A photo remembrance of the stay.
- Special turn-down service for both daughter and doll, who will be “sleeping” in her very own American Girl bed.
- Breakfast for two
Availability: Available until further notice. For more details or booking, call 323.658.6600 or go to www.theorlando.com
Loews Hollywood Hotel has a new “Stop, Drop and Roll” package starting at $229, which allows guests to drop their bags and car at the hotel then travel to any Loews property and receive:
- Two complimentary cocktails per night, plus
- Free parking for your entire stay.
Availability: Available now through December 29, 2013. For more information or booking call 855-563-9749 or go to www.loewshotels.com/Hollywood-Hotel .
Stay at The Langham Huntington Pasadena, Los Angeles this holiday season and enjoy A Shopping Date with Kate, an exclusive shopping experience at the Kate Spade boutique in Old Pasadena. Package includes:
- Overnight deluxe accommodations
- Complimentary Langham Luxury Shuttle to and from Kate Spade Pasadena, located in Old Pasadena
- 20% off full-priced items at Kate Spade Pasadena, inclusive of complimentary gift wrapping and in-room package delivery
- Private shopping experience at Kate Spade Pasadena, before store opening, available on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9:00 a.m. to 10 a.m., by appointment only
- Two complimentary glasses of bubbly
- Valet parking
Availability: Valid now to December 29, 2013. Package starts at $239 per night and to book online, use promo code: SHOP
Terranea Resort is offering a great deal the days following Thanksgiving. Book a stay at Terranea Resort between Black Friday and Cyber Monday, Nov. 29 - Dec. 2, 2013, and save 35% on travel through Feb. 28, 2014.
Availability: Offer subject to availability. Use promotional code: BLACKFRIDAY or CYBERMONDAY.
For more information about travel experiences in Los Angeles, go to the official visitor information website of Los Angeles at www.discoverLosAngeles.com, join the more than one million people who follow LA Tourism’s Facebook page at facebook.com/LosAngelesFan or follow @discoverLA on Twitter.
Visitors can indulge in the “All That Glitters Holiday Package” offered at the Four Seasons Los Angeles at Beverly Hills. This luxurious package includes:
- 30% off our Room Rate
- USD 50 dinner credit in Culina, Modern Italian, once per stay
- 20% off purchases at participating designer stores
- Complimentary transportation to popular nearby shopping destinations in our house car
- Insider "Live Like a Local" luxury shopping secrets from the Hotel's Chef Concierge
- Packing and shipping assistance provided by our concierge team (shipping and/or postage fees apply)
- Luxurious accommodations
Availability: This package is valid through December 30, 2013 with the rate code FSHGLD. Ten day advance reservations are required and other restrictions may apply, offer is subject to blackout dates and availability. For reservations call 800 332 3442 or book online.