Job Title: Manager, dineL.A.
Reports to Job Title: Executive Director, dineL.A.
Job Summary: The Manager, dineL.A. will assist the Executive Director, dineL.A with managing and executing dineL.A. events and other adhoc events, collaborate with the Partnership team on deliverables, oversee dineL.A. Compliance Officer on menu submissions for dineL.A. menu requirements, oversee the dineL.A. event website, manage the dineL.A. weekly newsletter, oversee dineL.A.’s Instagram, and build and cultivate dineL.A. partner relationships. You will have prior marketing and project management experience along with experience in developing and managing programs and partnerships.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS are listed in order of importance:
1. Assist dineL.A. Executive Director with managing and executing the Winter and Summer dineL.A. events plus other adhoc events. Lead team meetings with cross functional departments and agencies. Manage creative agency. Review and ensure 70+ creative deliverables are produced for each dineL.A. event. Build and manage event schedules including print, social media and online channels. Identify competitive events across the nation and provide analysis and reports. Work in SimpleView (CRM) to keep database up-to-date with restaurant account updates, newly opened restaurants, and closed restaurants. 25%
2. Collaborate with the Partnership team to ensure all LATCB partner deliverables (campaign creative, social media, online, and PR) are met. Manage the creative approval process and traffic creative elements to Partnership team for approval. Keep track of revisions and obtain final approvals by deadlines. 20%
3. Build, cultivate and own dineL.A. partner relationships to help ensure all partners needs and objectives are met. Manage all dineL.A. specific partner deliverables and provide end of program recap reports to each partner. 15%
4. Oversee the dineL.A. event website (back end and front end) to ensure an optimal user experience by working with the Digital Marketing team and outside agency. This includes reviewing SOW, managing budgets and QAing the site. 10%
5. Oversee dineL.A. Compliance Officer to audit 500+ menu submissions in order to be in compliance with the dineL.A. menu requirements for both events, plus providing consumer feedback to restaurants when necessary. Lead weekly meetings with dineL.A. Compliance Officer and Restaurant Outreach consultant. 10%
6. Stay updated on current culinary trends in L.A. 10%
7. Collaborate with Social Media and Content Coordinator to continue to grow the dineL.A. brand as a major food influencer. 5%
8. Perform other duties as assigned. 5%
OTHER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Work with Finance/Accounting to make sure that partner invoices and are generated within 30 days. Also work with Finance/Accounting to make sure invoices are paid by the due date. Track all invoices in budget spreadsheet.
2. Continue to increase participating restaurant satisfaction scores for each event.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Bachelor’s Degree required with prior experience in marketing and project management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. Strong team focus
2. Experience in developing and managing programs and partnerships
3. Deep understanding of social media with a focus on Instagram and Instagram Stories
4. Knowledgeable in L.A.’s food scene
5. Must be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
6. Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
7. Dependable, great attitude, highly motivated and a team player.
8. Possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
9. Ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines.
10. Ability to communicate effectively across various departments.
11. Ability to work in a changing environment.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, noting the position title in the subject line. Due to the volume of applications that we receive, we are unable to respond to each individual submission and cannot accept phone inquiries. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to hearing from you.