Sponsored by Universal Studios Hollywood
Universal Studios Hollywood offers fans an exclusive first look at “Halloween Horror Nights,” inviting them to experience L.A.’s scariest and most intense Halloween event on Thursday, September 12, one day before it officially opens on Friday, September 13.
Top headlines for this first-ever “Halloween Horror Nights” Fan Preview include a chance to be among the first to explore this year’s 10 terrifying new mazes, bragging rights to be among the first to post on social media, special themed photo ops with scare-actors, DJ music performances, plus receive a special commemorative credential, in addition to possibly seeing favorite celebrities attending the event’s red carpet premiere which takes place that same evening.
Preview night tickets along with select tickets to “Halloween Horror Nights” are available for purchase here. Advance purchase is recommended as tickets for all nights will sell out. Dates for “Halloween Horror Nights” are: September 13-15, 19-22, 26-29, October 3-6, 10-13, 17-20, 24-27, 31, and November 1-3, 2019.
Following is a partial list of this year’s wicked line-up, with more maze news to be announced soon:
- “Stranger Things,” based on season 2 and 3 of Netflix’s critically-acclaimed supernatural thriller
- “Frankenstein Meets The Wolf Man,” inspired by Universal’s original cinematic monsters, and the movie studio that invented the horror film genre.
- “Holidayz in Hell,” an all-original maze featuring demented versions of everyone’s favorite seasonal celebrations
- “The Walking Dead,” Universal Studios Hollywood’s permanent attraction inspired by AMC’s popular television series
- The Jabbawockeez award-winning hip hop dance crew returns by popular demand with an all-new, high-energy performance created exclusively for “Halloween Horror Nights”
More information is available at Hollywood.HalloweenHorrorNights.com.