With its promises of rooftop rendezvous, luxurious meals and relaxed mornings, Los Angeles is the ideal city for a romantic escape. Here are romantic hotel packages and restaurant specials in LA that are sure to make you swoon - many of them are available well beyond Valentine's Day.
The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites
DATE NIGHT IN LA
Love is in the air at The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites in Downtown L.A. The landmark hotel will light the spark with their exclusive Date Night in Los Angeles package:
- Complimentary sparkling wine and strawberries
- Choice of room service breakfast or buffet breakfast in the Lake View Bistro
- 4 p.m. late checkout (based on availability)
- Rates from $225-825 / night
- Valid through Dec. 8, 2020
Perched on the 35th floor of The Westin Bonaventure, LA Prime is a New York-style steakhouse that boasts unforgettable 360-degree views of the city. Priced at $160 per person, the three-course Valentine's Day menu starts with an amuse of Hamachi Crudo. For the first course, choose from Lobster Bisque, Lover's River Oysters, Asparagus Salad, Mano de Leon Scallops, or Red Romaine Caesar. Main course options include Prime Ribeye Steak, Petite Filet & Lobster, Lobster Risotto, Whole Roasted Branzino, and Mary's Half Chicken. For the sweet finish, choose from Strawbeerry Macaron or Chocolate Pot de Creme.
Enjoy a Suite Stay at the historic Millennium Biltmore in Downtown LA. Spread out in a luxury suite and enjoy first-class pampering with upgraded amenities. The package includes:
- 25% off suite accommodations
- VIP welcome amenity (chocolate long-stem strawberries, biscuit sticks and Grand Marnier Mousse)
- $25 food and beverage credit
Bring your special someone to a Paris-themed rendezvous at Smeraldi’s, the trattoria named after the Italian artist who masterminded the Spanish and Italian Renaissance frescoes throughout the opulent hotel. Start the most romantic evening of the year with a glass of champagne, then enjoy a special four-course menu while live music sets the mood for an evening at the famed Rendezvous Court. Pricing is $165 per couple plus tax and gratuity. Available only on Valentine's Day from 6pm to 10pm.
La Boucherie - InterContinental Los Angeles Downtown
La Boucherie is offering two seatings of a special Valentine's Day prix fixe menu priced at $165. Wine pairings are available. Dinner includes access to Spire 73. Starlight Booths are available, call the restaurant for details. Telephone number, email address and credit card are needed to secure this reservation.
Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza
LOVE & LUXURY
The Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza sits atop historic Bunker Hill in the heart of Downtown L.A. Book the Love & Luxury package and enjoy two mini bottles of Moet & Chandon Rosé Champagne with chocolate covered strawberries, late check-out and more, all specially arranged by the concierge to ensure your stay is the perfect romantic getaway.
Love & Luxury includes:
- Luxury accommodations
- Concierge pre-call to assist with special romantic requests
- Two mini-bottles of Moet & Chandon Rosé Champagne and three chocolate covered strawberries delivered to room upon arrival
- Standard “romantic” turndown with robes, music and lighting
- Late check-out at 1 p.m.
NOE RESTAURANT (Feb. 14-15, 2020)
At Noé Restaurant, Executive Chef Simon Warren is serving a four-course dinner for $95. Complimentary Champagne toast as well as an optional wine pairing. The seasonally inspired prix fixe menu will be available on Valentine's Weekend, February 14-15.
Best Girl - Ace Hotel Downtown LA
Located at the Ace Hotel Downtown Los Angeles, Chef Michael Cimarusti's Best Girl is serving a three-course prix fixe menu that starts with Oysters for Two, Burrata di Bufalo, or Charred Radicchio Salad. For entree, choose from Cast Iron Dry-Aged Prime Ribeye, Grilled Steelhead Salmon, or Beet & Ricotta Caramelle. Dessert is a choice of Chocolate Gianduia or Creme Brulee. Pricing is $65 per person.
Romantic Escape - The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles
Experience the energy and nightlife of the spectacular L.A. LIVE entertainment complex, then enjoy a Romantic Escape for two at The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles. The Romantic Escape package includes:
- Stylish guest room
- Breakfast for two at Glance Restaurant
- Sparkling Wine and chocolate truffles amenity (delivered after arrival)
- Complimentary room upgrade based on availability
- Complimentary valet parking
Openaire - LINE LA
Openaire, Chef Josiah Citrin’s greenhouse restaurant at the LINE LA in Koreatown, is offering a special four-course tasting menu for $99 per person on Valentine’s Day. Guests can also opt for a curated wine pairing for an additional $40/person.
Served in a romantic setting unlike any other in the city, Openaire’s Valentine’s Day menu includes Hamachi with winter citrus, endives, and extra virgin olive oil; Winter Vegetable Cous Cous with seeds and spices; Maine Lobster with pea agnolotti, asparagus, brown butter, and mint; and finishes with a Chocolate & Strawberry Sensation.
Reservations are available at OpenTable.
Love You a Brunch - Hollywood Roosevelt
The Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel has cast its romantic spell on generations of couples, including legendary film stars Clark Gable and Carole Lombard, who began their infamous affair in the duplex that is now known as the Gable Lombard Penthouse.
With the Love You a Brunch promo, enjoy a welcome champagne amenity and breakfast in bed for two (up to $60 in value).
Galentine's Day - W Hollywood (February 2020)
Book a Galentine's Day staycation at the W Hollywood with your gal pals and enjoy complimentary BEV rose, W Hotels sheet masks, Liquid IV and Kosas KosaSport Hyaluronic Lip Balm. Live high above Hollywood with your gals during the month of February and enjoy exclusive perks from W Hollywood. Send complimentary LOVE Notes plus:
- Sip complimentary BEV Rose
- Refresh with W Hotels sheet masks
- Rehydrate with Liquid IV
- Hydrate your lips with Kosas KosaSport Hyaluronic Lip Balm
- Stay connected with complimentary WiFi
Suite Escape - The London West Hollywood
Spend Valentine's Day weekend at The London West Hollywood with the Suite Escape Package. Stay in with someone special and enjoy British elegance mixed with SoCal cool. Your deluxe accommodations (725 square feet and up) include step out balconies, marble baths with deep soaking tubs, separate rainhead showers, and more.
The Suite Escape Package includes:
- Two glasses of wine via Plum Wine in-room technology
- Special Valentine’s 4-Course dinner, with a half-bottle of Moët & Chandon Rosé champagne for two at Boxwood Restaurant (Boxwood will offer Valentine’s dinner on both Feb. 14 and 15 - reservations required)
- Room Service Breakfast for Two (once per stay)
Note: The four-course Valentine's Day Dinner at Boxwood may be reserved at $175 per couple without booking the Suite Escape Package.
The London West Hollywood will offer a special Valentine's Day Tea Menu in the Sitting Room on Feb. 14. Priced at $52 per person, this unique tea includes a glass of Moët & Chandon Imperial Rosé Brut Champagne. Reservations are strongly recommended.
Four Seasons Los Angeles at Beverly Hills
LOVE, ART & FLOWERS (Through Mar. 3, 2020)
Now through March 3, celebrate the month of love at the Four Seasons Los Angeles at Beverly Hills with the Love, Art & Flowers Shopping Package, featuring a gift card and VIP services at Westfield Century City, along with a hotel credit towards dining and drinks.
The package includes:
- $100 gift card for Westfield Century City
- VIP services at Westfield Century City, including complimentary valet parking and more, valued at $350
- $75 hotel credit towards dinner or bar services at Culina restaurant or Windows Lounge
Renowned for its seasonal, classic Italian cuisine, Culina is serving a five-course prix fixe dinner from 6pm to 10pm. The evening begins with a Welcome Oyster - freshly shucked oysters with smoked Snake River Farm beef tartare and grappa. Next is a choice of Antipasto, then a pasta course: Lobster Ravioli, Pappardelle with Wild Boar, or an Almond Ricotta Lasagna. Entree selections include Taggiasca Olive crusted Halibut or Braised Beef Cheeks with truffled potato puree. For dessert, "Baciami" ("Kiss Me") features a Spiced Chocolate Profiterole, Strawberry Gelato and Mascarpone Mousse.
Pricing for the Valentine's Day dinner is $125 per person.
SLS Beverly Hills
SWEET LOVING STAY
Check into the SLS Beverly Hills and enjoy a Sweet Loving Stay filled with romantic touches and sweet mementos, personalized to your unique love story. The Sweet Loving Stay includes:
- Overnight accommodations
- Breakfast in Bed ($100 credit)
- In-room romance amenity - Veuve Clicquot Champagne, Strawberry Covered Chocolates, Rose Petal Turndown, Luxurious Bath / Shower Amenity
- Romance Butler to help curate personalized experiences throughout your stay
TRES BY JOSE ANDRES
This Valentine’s Day, choose from a trio of Tres Romantique experiences available exclusively at Tres by José Andrés:
- Priced at $95 per person, the Tres Valentine's Day Dinner includes a welcome cocktail, four-course tasting menu, and indulgent dessert selection.
- Tres Fireside Dining offers a cozy fireside setting, available exclusively via the Tres Romance Concierge. Choose from the 6pm or 8:30pm seatings. Pricing is $325 for two, including a bottle of cava, four-course prix fixe dinner, and take-home bon bon box.
- The ultimate private dining experience, Tres Romantique features a choice of the chic Black Room ($1,250) or the glamorous White Room ($1,750). Savor a tasting menu with truffles, caviar and champagne. The Romance Concierge will assist with decorations, flower arrangements, flower butler and take-home mementos.
Escape to the iconic Hotel Bel-Air, an urban oasis renowned for its lush, tranquil setting. Whisk your loved one away to the Hotel Bel-Air with the Romantic Getaway package, which includes:
- Luxury accommodation for two
- $100 daily breakfast credit
- Welcome bottle of champagne
- Chocolate covered strawberries
Rates start at Superior Room from $675, and Junior Pool Suite from $1,025. Offer valid for stays before Dec. 31, 2020. Offer applies to Superior Room category and above, excluding Specialty Suites. Subject to availability and blackout dates may apply.
Your romantic evening begins with an Amuse Bouche of Shigoku Oysters with Rosé Gelée Snow and Kaluga Caviar. To start, choose from Green Apple & Peekytoe Crab Salad, Thai Carrot & Ginger Soup, Omega Blue Kanpachi Sashimi, or Handmade "Candy" Pasta. Main course selections include Oakwood-Grilled European Dover Sole, Half Roasted Free Range Jidori Chicken, Prime USDA 35-Day Dry-Aged New York Steak, Maine Lobster "Pot Pie," or Stuffed Acorn Squash. For dessert, choose from "Light My Fire" (Dulce de Leche, Espresso Chocolate Cremeux, Wafer Flame) or "On Cloud Nine" (Tangerine Creamsicle, Caramelized Puff Pastry, Sugar Cloud).
Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel
A stylish urban retreat, Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel is located on seven lush acres at the intersection of Brentwood and Bel-Air. Celebrate love on Sunset Boulevard and book the Valentine's Package to receive exclusive rates plus:
- Room upgrade upon availability
- $50 dining credit
- Bottle of Prosecco and chocolate covered strawberries on day of arrival
- Valentine's Dinner at Sirocco
Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Book by Feb. 14, 2020. Travel between Feb. 13-16, 2020.
Sirocco offers an elegant yet relaxed dining experience. Executive Chef Olivier Rousselle is serving a four-course Valentine's Day Menu that starts with a toast of Luxe Champagne Cocktail and a Tuna Tartare Amuse-Bouche. Next, choose from Black Truffle Orzo or Seared Maine Scallop. Entree is a choice of Filet Mignon Tournedos or Seared Ahi Tuna. Finish with Valhrona Chocolate Fudge Cake or Raspberry Panna Cotta. Pricing is $72 with wine pairing for each course.
Mari - InterContinental Los Angeles Century City at Beverly Hills
Tucked inside the InterContinental Los Angeles Century City at Beverly Hills, Mari offers an intimate escape for a romantic date overlooking the light string garden. On Valentine’s Day, Mari will kindle the romance with a special three-course prix fixe menu. Toast with complimentary sparkling wine, then share a starter of mushroom bisque or red wine poached pear salad. Entree selections include 12oz New York Strip, Branzino, and Brick Chicken. For dessert, share a chocolate hazelnut marjolaine with coffee star anise ice cream.
Pricing is $140 per couple, or $200/couple with wine pairing.
STK Los Angeles - W Los Angeles - West Beverly Hills (Feb. 14-16, 2020)
Located at W Los Angeles - West Beverly Hills, STK Steakhouse is featuring a la carte specials throughout Valentine's Weekend. Highlights include Soy Honey-Glazed Ahi Tuna, Roasted Halibut Filet, and 10oz Bone-In Beef Filet Rossini. To share, there's Surf & Turf with 28oz Porterhouse and Roasted Lobster Tail; and a decadent Chocolate Lava Marshmallow Cake with raspberry jam & dust and white chocolate ice cream.
Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel
PRETTY WOMAN FOR A DAY
You’re the star of your own love story when you book the Pretty Woman for a Day package at the Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel. Enjoy over-the-top accommodations in one of the hotel's coveted Specialty Suites, and indulge in a variety of VIP offerings:
- Behind-the-scenes tour of Rodeo Drive’s most famous fashion houses with your own personal wardrobe consultant and stylist
- An exclusive dining experience at THE Blvd, with special menu items from our Executive Chef Romantic dinner for two in the privacy of your Suite.
- Round-trip transportation in a Mercedes Sedan is included.
Retreat to the award-winning Spa for a couples massage and allow the Bath Butler to continue the lavish experience in your accommodations with a hand-drawn bath using personalized aromatherapy oils. No detail is overlooked in this celebrity-style fairy tale.
THE BLVD (Feb. 14-15, 2020)
On Valentine’s Weekend, THE Blvd is offering lovers two seatings of its seven-course prix fixe menu. Highlights include Oyster & Leche de Tigre, Spelt Berry Cracker, Toro Tartare, Wild Mushroom Tart, Beet Risotto, Beef Tenderloin, and a choice of "Chocolate Love" (66% Valrhona Caraibe Mousse, Vanilla Meringue, Fresh Exotic Fruit Jam) or Chef's Selection Cheese Board. Pricing is $135 per person, with $75 optional wine pairing available.
Mr. C Beverly Hills
Mr. C Beverly Hills features stylish, European comfort with contemporary amenities, elegant service and personalized experiences by the fourth generation Cipriani family. Celebrate your special night with the Mr. C Romance Package, which includes a special room rate, Welcome Bellini or a glass of Prosecco at check-in, and rose petals on your bed upon arrival. Choose between a prix fixe dinner for two at The Restaurant at Mr. C on February 14, or a $150 Food & Beverage credit applicable to all other nights with a guaranteed 2pm late checkout.
THE RESTAURANT AT MR. C
Enjoy a romantic Valentine's Day dinner at The Restaurant at Mr. C, the only Cipriani dining destination on the West Coast. The three-course prix fixe dinner starts with Tartare of Wild Striped Bass or Burrata di Bufala. Next, choose from Chilean Sea Bass with Herb Sauce, or Beef Tenderloin in Green Pepper Sauce. For dessert, enjoy Lemon Tart with Meringue & Strawberry Coulis and Fresh Mint. Pricing is $79 per person, with an optional wine tasting for $50.
Montage Beverly Hills
The Romantic Retreat offer at the Montage Beverly Hills includes:
- Luxurious accommodations for you and a guest
- Chocolate-covered strawberries and a bottle of champagne upon arrival
- Complimentary access to Spa Montage Beverly Hills
- Daily breakfast credit
- Complimentary overnight valet parking
Reserve now through Dec. 31, 2020. $100 breakfast credit per day; must be used during breakfast hours. Valet parking applicable to one car only. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply. Enter Promo Code: ROM
The Montage's signature restaurant, Gilles is serving a four-course prix fixe Valentine's Day dinner menu with rich and decadent offerings such as Magret Duck à l’Orange, Truffle Risotto and White Chocolate Panna Cotta. Pricing is $135 per person, with optional welcome cocktail and wine pairings for $85.
The Romantic Escape package at Spa Montage includes a 60-minute couple’s Beverly Body Bliss or Beverly Body Rescue massage, along with an after-treatment dessert amenity, a glass of Prosecco and a Lola’s Apothecary gift. Pricing is $520 per couple.
Jean-Georges Beverly Hills - Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills
Jean-Georges Beverly Hills is the signature restaurant of the Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills. Named for award-winning chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten, this fine dining restaurant specializes in French-American cuisine prepared with organic and locally sourced ingredients.
Jean-Georges will be offering a special prix fixe menu on Valentine's Day for $226 per person. Wine pairing is also available for an additional $110 per person. Credit card number is requested to secure this reservation.
Malibu Beach Inn
Located on the famed "Billionaire’s Beach," Malibu Beach Inn is an acclaimed boutique hotel that offers breathtaking views and magical sunsets to go with its 47 well-appointed rooms and suites, each with a private balcony.
Escape to Malibu Beach Inn seaside hideaway for the perfect Romantic Retreat! Arrive to a special welcome amenity of chocolate covered strawberries with chilled champagne, and end your day indulging in an exceptional romantic dinner on Carbon Beach Club's oceanfront terrace. Book your stay now to take advantage of the Malibu sun, sea, and our own private stretch of sand!
To book this offer, call 1.800.4.MALIBU or enter the promo code "PKGROM" at checkout.
CARBON BEACH CLUB
Inspired by the Pacific and Mediterranean coasts, Carbon Beach Club uses fresh, locally-sourced ingredients from One Gun Ranch and resident farmers' markets to create seasonal land and sea menus.
For Valentine's Day, Carbon Beach Club is offering a three-course prix fixe menu that starts with Kusshi Oyster. Next, choose from King Crab Louie or Pumpkin Ravioli. Entree selections feature Lamb Loin T-Bone and Striped Bass en Papillote. Enjoy Raspberry Shortcake with lavender scone and fresh cream for the sweet finish.
Pricing is $75 per person or $115 with wine pairings.
The Langham Huntington Pasadena, Los Angeles
Situated on 23 acres with grand historic ballrooms and gardens, The Langham Huntington Pasadena, Los Angeles features award-winning dining and a luxurious spa offering treatments based on traditional Chinese medicine. The Langham is featuring a romantic room package as well as numerous dining and spa specials for Valentine's Day.
Enjoy a romantic overnight stay and a luxurious breakfast in bed with the Grand Romance package, which includes:
- Deluxe overnight accommodations
- Rose petal turndown
- Breakfast in bed for two (Maximum value of $60 per room, per day)
- Valet parking for 1 car
THE ROYCE WOOD-FIRED STEAKHOUSE (Feb. 14-15, 2020)
On Valentine's Weekend, The Royce Wood-Fired Steakhouse is featuring a three-course prix fixe dinner with amuse bouche, along with sparkling wine and chocolate-covered strawberries. Pricing is $150 per person, or $195 per person with wine pairings.
PINK CHOCOLATE AFTERNOON TEA (Feb. 14-16, 2020)
Indulge in a Pink Chocolate Afternoon Tea with Wedgwood, including a selection of savory sandwiches, scones with Devonshire cream, fruit tarts, mousse torts and crème brûlées. A grand pink chocolate fountain is the heart of the tea, with surrounding chocolate sculptural art. Beverages include champagne and a variety of the finest Wedgwood teas. Served in the Lobby Lounge, the Pink Chocolate Afternoon Tea is priced at $75 per adult and $30 per child.
CHUAN SPA (Feb. 14-15, 2020)
Chuan Spa is offering several 50-minute signature treatments for your Valentine's Day relaxation indulgence, including Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Sublime Facial, and Radiant Facial. All services include a glass of sparkling wine and Valentine's treat.
Located atop a bluff on the Palos Verdes Peninsula along Southern California’s stunning coastline, Terranea Resort provides the perfect backdrop for couples looking for a romantic escape. Terranea is featuring numerous ways to celebrate love on Valentine's Weekend:
- Romance Package - Available all month, the Romance Package includes overnight accommodations, sparkling wine and strawberries, rose petal turndown and breakfast for two at solviva or catalina kitchen. Book using promo code ROMANCE.
- Stargazing Tour - Get comfortable on a blanket at Catalina Point, while photographer and astronomy expert, Mirko Maher guides you on a fascinating tour of the night sky of the Palos Verdes Peninsula. Available at 7pm & 9pm for $120 per couple.
- Wine Bottle & Wine Glass Painting Workshop - Led by artist Daniela Damson, guests will adorn a full bottle of wine or wine glasses to take home. All materials are provided – just bring your artistic talent. Workshops at 4pm & 6pm. $85 per person/$150 per couple.
- Partner Yoga - Late afternoon practice to be enjoyed with a partner - it's a great way to connect with one another. 4pm, $40 per couple.
- mar’sel - Celebrate love with a Valentine's Day culinary experience at Terranea's signature restaurant, mar'sel. Enjoy a five-course tasting menu and wine pairing, featuring your choice of entrees including lobster lasagna, filet mignon, crab crusted loup de mer, and more. Finish the evening with an after-dinner cocktail from the tableside cordial cart. Live entertainment on February 14. Limited à la carte menu available on February 15.