After its successful debut in 2017 in LA’s Marina—the region’s premier watersports and boating destination—ARTsea, Marina Del Rey’s Party on the Beach, will return to “Mother’s” Beach in Marina del Rey for two days. Admission is FREE! ARTsea highlights include:
- Curated art galleries featuring local artists
- Participatory art workshops and interactive activities
- Large-scale art installations
- A marketplace with local artisan-made craft items available for purchase
- A dozen food trucks as well as a Beer & Wine garden hosted by Café Del Rey
- All-day musical entertainment with local bands, dance companies, and DJ sessions from KCRW’s DJ Raul Campos and DJ Novena Carmel
ARTsea is sponsored by the Los Angeles County Department of Beaches and Harbors in partnership with the Marina del Rey Convention and Visitors Bureau and produced by Community Arts Resources.
Visit artsea-mdr.com to find more updates and full schedule of events.