ComplexCon announces its mouthwatering lineup of the 2019‘First We Feast Lagoon’ sponsored by Jameson® Irish Whiskeywhich includes some of the best eats from the neighborhoods of Los Angeles, D.C., New York, Chicago, London and more.
Returning to Long Beach November 2 and 3, guests of the fourth annual ComplexCon can also experience famous dishes from restaurants and chefs featured on Complex’s top food shows, including appearances by “Hot Ones” host Sean Evans and “The Burger Show” host Chef Alvin Cailan.
Joining forces with some of the hottest eateries, chefs and finger-lickin’ favorites, the ‘First We Feast Lagoon’ sponsored by Jameson features an eclectic array of flavors and bites curated by ComplexCon specifically with its diverse community in mind. Some of the exciting activations guests will be able to feast on include:
● New York staple Prince Street Pizza is heading West for its ComplexCon debut giving Long Beach a taste of the Big Apple while Chicago’s legendary Harold’s Chicken will pop up for the first time in California.
● X-Large is collaborating with famous street artist ATOMIK, best known for iconic orange character. Together they are partnering with AFTERS Ice Cream for an exclusive orange colored flavor for fans to enjoy.
● After taking D.C. by storm, Maketto makes its way to Long Beach with a signature dim sum menu serving up delicious xiaolongbao. In addition, they’ll host an exclusive pop-up shop featuring pieces from Puma, APC, Opening Ceremony, MM6 Maison Margiela and more!
● Los Angeles institution Uncle Paulie’s Deli will be selling an exclusive colorway of their infamous caps inside of a custom built, full scale deli … complete with a dunk tank.
● What’s sweeter than the fried chicken at Sweet Chick? Along with some of the best fried chicken and waffles in New York City, this cult-classic serves up rustic but modern American comfort food and twists on classic dishes and cocktails, plus home-baked desserts that will make you feel like a kid again.
● A Los Angeles favorite, Burgerlords will be on-site serving up the nostalgia of fast food for the modern day diet. Inspired by the legacy of Los Angeles fast food, they are paying homage to the tradition of eating out for a new generation of diners with their fun burger “pop ups”.
● Hedley & Bennett and VANS, Made for the Makers, are coming together to drop an exclusive release and experience in the lagoon. Get there while supplies last! #madeforthemakers
The current list of participating vendors in the fourth annual ComplexCon ‘First We Feast Lagoon’ can be found below, with more to come:
● Prince Street Pizza
● Harold's Chicken
● Tacos 1986
● Uncle Paulie's Deli
● AFTERS Ice Cream x X-Large
● The Burger Show x Love Hour
● Yeastie Boys Bagels
● Katsu Sando
● Munchies Vegan Diner
● Besties Vegan Paradise
● Fat Sal's Deli
● Sweet Chick
● Rice Guys
● Blondie Beach Jazz Experience
● Big Mozz
● Cheezus x Standing's Butchery
● Donatsu Donuts
● Veggie Fam
● Cousins Maine Lobster
● Shomi Noods
● Guisados x NeverMade
● Godzilla x Deadstock Coffee (PDX)
● Secret Lasagna x Kuya Lord Maynard
● Hedley & Bennett x VANS