On June 15, Teen Cancer America will be hosting its first annual Polo Tournament Fundraising Event at Will Rogers State Historic Park in Pacific Palisades, CA.
Activities will include live music, food, open bar and lounge area, sweet treats and a raffle. The event is open to all ages.
*For VIP tables or sponsorship information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Early Bird Adult: $75 (limited tickets available, early bird ends June 1st)
- Regular Adult (21+ yrs): $100
- Children (6-20 yrs): $10
- Children (5yrs & under): Free
- On Site Parking: $18 per vehicle
- Raffle (purchase on site): $10 each or 3 for $20
- VIP Table: $5,000 (Includes 10 tickets, a VIP reserved table, & bottle of Roger Daltrey Champagne)
Activities Areas Includes: Popcorn and cotton candy provided by Turn Kindness On, face painting, flower crowns, cornhole, luxury coffee provided by Caffe Luxxe, tea tasting provided by Charles and Company, MyIntent bracelets, ice cream and more.