The special food truck events will kick off Thursday, May 16th and extend through the Fall
Opening night to feature special performance by Grammy Award-winning artist Macy Gray
- The Bungalow Santa Monica has partnered with KCRW to launch a special series of events called Night Market, which will be held every Thursday night this summer in the parking lot in front of The Bungalow Santa Monica.
- Night Market will feature specialty food trucks, picnic tables, and outdoor festoon lights to set the mood under the stars.
- The first Night Market will kick off on Thursday, May 16th from 5-10 PM with a special acoustic performance by Grammy Award-winning artist Macy Gray.
- Additional special performers to be announced. KCRW DJs will be on hand spinning the hits each week.
- Night Market events will be free admission and will be family-friendly, open to the public, and accessible to all ages.
- The Bungalow Santa Monica will be open as normal for guests (21+, must present photo ID).
ABOUT THE BUNGALOW SANTA MONICA
The Bungalow Santa Monica is one of Southern California’s hottest destinations, a title it quickly garnered after opening its doors in July 2012. Conjured from the rich imagination of visionary Brent Bolthouse and a design collaboration with Studio Collective, The Bungalow Santa Monica boasts a stunning atmosphere that offers expansive ocean views, lush gardens, sweeping decks, stylish creative meeting spaces and rustic interior designs, all of which radiate a relaxed and romantic charm. A refreshing menu of cocktails and bites designed by FIG Restaurant chef Yousef Ghalaini has made the beachfront hideaway a must-see for visitors and locals alike. The Bungalow opened its second location in Huntington Beach at Pacific City in July 2016. The Bungalow will open its newest locations in La Jolla and Long Beach later this year.