Whether you're dining out or hosting a gathering at home, restaurants across Los Angeles will help you make this year's Thanksgiving a memorable day for everyone. Read on for special menus at hotels and restaurants, whole turkey dinners and pies to-go, and veg-friendly options.
Dine-in specials will be served on Thanksgiving Day (Thursday, Nov. 24, 2022) unless otherwise noted.
Visitors and locals alike can enjoy Thanksgiving feasts at LA hotels, and best of all, you don't have to do the dishes.
Chefs across LA are serving prix fixe menus with traditional favorites and modern twists. For gatherings large or small, order complete meals to-go so you can spend more time with friends and family. Don't forget the pie, coming up in the next section!
Pies are a must for Thanksgiving, and you can order everything from traditional pumpkin pie to vegan.
- 27th Street Bakery - Now in its third generation, the family-owned South LA bakery has been serving its famous Sweet Potato Pie since 1956. Besides the signature pie, the In-Store Pie Menu also includes Sugar Free Sweet Potato Pie, Pecan, and Pumpkin. The Small Sweet Potato and Small Pecan Pies are available by the dozen. If you can't stop by in person, the bakery can ship your pie! Orders placed after 3pm on Wednesdays will be shipped the following Monday.
- Akasha - Recreate Akasha's legendary Pie Buffet at home with a la carte selections from the Thanksgiving Takeout Menu. Priced from $28 to $45, each pie serves eight: classic pumpkin pie, bourbon & dark chocolate spiked pecan pie, Fair Hills Farms apple crumble pie, and pear & cranberry crisp with hazelnut streusel.
- The Apple Pan - The beloved West LA burger spot is offering several Thanksgiving pies, priced at $28 each: apple, banana cream, cherry cream, chocolate cream, coconut cream, pecan, and pumpkin. Order at The Apple Pan website for pickup on Nov. 23 or 24.
- Café Gratitude - Best known for their organic, plant-based bowls, Café Gratitude is offering Pies & Sides at their locations in the Downtown LA Arts District, Larchmont, and Venice. The 9" pies serve 4-6 people and include Apple Pie, Raw Chocolate Coconut Cream Pie, and Raw Pumpkin Pie. Orders must be placed by Sunday, Nov. 21 at 9pm for pickup from 1pm-9pm on Wednesday, Nov. 24.
- Mallory Cayon - The Hoxton's pastry chef is donating proceeds from sales of her Thanksgiving Pies to the Downtown Women's Center. Pies include Bourbon Apple Pie, Meyer Lemon Meringue Pie, Rosemary Cranberry Pie, Spiced Pumpkin Pie, and Sweet Potato Custard Pie. Pricing is $38 for 9" pies and $!5 for Minis (5"). Limited quantities, order by Nov. 15 for pickup at Crafted Kitchen in the DTLA Arts District.
- Sweet Lady Jane - Named for a Rolling Stones song, the LA-based bakery chain is offering four classic Thanksgiving Pies: apple, cherry, pecan and pumpkin. Options include 9" Pie Tin (serves 6-8) and 11" Deep Dish Pan (serves 12-16). Non-pie options include a special Thanksgiving version of the famous Triple Berry Cake, and a three-pack of Thanksgiving cookies. Pre-orders require 48 hours to prepare.
- Sweet Red Peach - The family-owned Inglewood bakery is featuring a trio of Thanksgiving Pies: Sweet Potato, Pecan and Pumpkin. Priced at $25 - $35, each pie serves 6-8 people. The bakery's extensive Thanksgiving offerings include cobblers, pound cakes, banana pudding and more.
Vegans and vegetarians will be thankful for these plant-based Thanksgiving menus.
- Follow Your Heart Market & Cafe - Founded in 1970, Follow Your Heart is offering a Heat & Eat Thanksgiving Dinner for $24.99, featuring sliced vegan turkey or gluten-free harvest loaf. A Family-Size Feast for Four, which includes a quart of the famous butternut broccoli bisque, is available for $109.99. A la carte dishes and desserts are also available. Place your order by Saturday, Nov. 20 for pickup on select times from Nov. 23 to Thanksgiving Day.
- Inn of the Seventh Ray - This fairytale-like restaurant in the woods is serving plant-based and traditional Thanksgiving Menus. For entree, the five-course vegan menu features an Apple Cider Brined Faux Turkey with green apple & fresh roasted chestnut stuffing, sage-infused vegan gravy, and all the trimmings. Pricing is $82 per person, and $40 for a three-course children's menu.
- M Café - Vegan options for the Thanksgiving Dinner Box include Seitan Turkey Roast and Beet BBQ Tempeh Loaf for entree; Butternut Squash & Apple Bisque, Spiced Pumpkin Hummus, and Vegan Truffle Mac & Cheese. Pricing for the Dinner Box is $45, along with a la carte starters, mains and sides. Place your order by 7pm on Nov. 22.
- Mama's International Tamales - Enjoy a Salvadoran-style vegan Thanksgiving with Mama's Tamale Package, which serves 12. Priced at $99, the package includes Holiday Mixed Dozen, rice, beans, chips and salsa. Other packages include the Pan Sin Pollo Kit, Taco Kit, Enchilada Kit, and Nacho Kit. Call Mama's to place your order for pickup in Westlake.
- Sage Vegan Bistro - Priced at $299, the Family Meal for 4 includes seitan turkey & lentil "meat" loaf; a quart each of macaroni 'n cheese, mashed skin-on potatoes, cranberry apple stuffing, collard greens & kale; 16oz of cranberry sauce, 16oz of gravy, and a pumpkin sweet potato pie. Place your order by 7pm on Nov. 22 for pickup at any of Sage's four locations.
- Veggie Grill - Priced at $75, the Thanksgiving Feast feeds four and includes Turkey Wellington with Mushroom & Walnut Stuffing, Butternut Squash & Sage Soup, Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes with Porcini Mushroom Gravy, Green Beans with House-made Everything Bagel Butter. Pre-order by Friday, Nov. 19, for pick-up at any open Veggie Grill location on Nov. 23 or Nov. 24.