Whether you're dining out or hosting a gathering at home, restaurants across Los Angeles will help you make this year's Thanksgiving a memorable day for everyone. Read on for special menus at hotels and restaurants, whole turkey dinners and pies to-go, and veg-friendly options.
Dine-in specials will be served on Thanksgiving Day (Thursday, Nov. 25, 2021) unless otherwise noted.
Visitors and locals alike can enjoy Thanksgiving feasts at LA hotels, and best of all, you don't have to do the dishes.
- Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills - The hotel's signature restaurant, Culina is serving a lavish Thanksgiving buffet from 10am to 6pm. The buffet includes a Live Breakfast Station (10am-3pm) with omelettes made to order; specialty waffles, seafood & sushi, traditional carving, desserts, and an Italian Wild Forage Station (3pm-6pm). Pricing is $139 for adults, and $65 for children ages 12 and under.
- The Garland - Enjoy Thanksgiving under the sycamores at The Front Yard, which is serving a four-course prix fixe menu from noon to 8pm. Entree options include Chipotle Smoked Turkey, Center Cut Filet Medallions, and Chilean Sea Bass. Pricing is $75 for adults and $29 for kids 12 and under. Reservations are required and can be made at The Front Yard website.
- Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City - Featuring extravagant Thanksgiving Brunch and Dinner Buffets, Cafe Sierra stations include Turkey Carving, Meat Carving (Roast Leg of Lamb, Stuffed Roasted Pork Loin), Roast Prime Rib of Beef, Roasted Inside Beef Round), Seafood, Sushi, Soup, Salads, and Fruit. Brunch will be served 10:30am - 3pm and is priced at $64 for adults and $24 for kids 5-10. Dinner is 5pm - 10pm and priced at $85/$29.
- Hotel June - For a poolside Thanksgiving, dive into the seasonal feast served at Caravan Swim Club from noon to 10pm. The Thanksgiving Plate ("Road Trippin’ Style") is priced at $40 per person, with wine pairings by Hollow Wines.
- LINE LA - Chef Josiah Citrin's rooftop oasis, Openaire is serving a three-course prix fixe menu with family-style sides from 1pm to 8pm. Mains include herb-roasted free range turkey, whole roasted dry-aged prime rib, slow-cooked king salmon, or portabella mushroom. Pricing is $85 per person (with optional $30 wine pairing) and $35 for children.
- W Los Angeles - West Beverly Hills - Enjoy a complete Thanksgiving Dinner at STK Steakhouse, featuring roasted free range turkey with shallot & thyme confit thighs and all the fixings. Pricing is $59 for adults and $29 for kids 12 and under. Add a slice of spiced pumpkin pie for $12. Available for dine-in or takeout from Nov. 25 - Nov. 28.
Chefs across LA are serving prix fixe menus with traditional favorites and modern twists.
- 71Above - The highest restaurant west of the Mississippi is serving an elevated three-course Thanksgiving Dinner, featuring Mary's Turkey Breast and family-style sides like Pomme Purée, Mushroom Stuffing, Roasted Carrots, and Mac & Cheese. Pricing is $95 for adults (with optional $48 wine pairing) and $45 for the Children's Dinner.
- Bourbon Steak Los Angeles - Located in the Americana at Brand, Michael Mina's modern steakhouse is serving a three-course prix fixe menu for $94 per person. Mains include Roasted Heritage Turkey, Truffled Prime Ribeye Roast and Maine Lobster Pot Pie. Luxurious sharing options include a Shellfish Platter (cast iron broiled or "ice cold") and Black River Caviar (serves 4-6).
- Geoffrey’s - Enjoy spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean as you dine on Geoffrey's three-course Thanksgiving Menu. Entree options include roast turkey roulade stuffed with spinach bread pudding; grilled filet mignon, slow-braised lamb shank, pan-seared day boat scallops, and herb-crusted Atlantic salmon. Pricing is $88 per person, $65 for kids 12 and under.
- Gwen - Curtis and Luke Stone's acclaimed Hollywood fine dining restaurant and butcher shop is serving a Thanksgiving Menu for $90 per person. The four-course menu features Carrot & Apple Soup, Grilled Little Gem, Josper Roasted Turkey Crown (18-hour braised turkey leg, maple turkey gravy), sides for the table to share, and Sticky Toffee Pudding.
- Meat On Ocean - The three-course Thanksgiving Menu features a choice of Roasted Diestel Family Ranch Turkey or Nueske's Applewood Smoked Spiral Ham for entree, along with Clam Chowder, Pumpkin Cheesecake and more course options. Pricing is $68 per person, and $25 for children 12 and under.
- Saddle Peak Lodge - Nestled in the Santa Monica Mountains, the Lodge is serving a four-course Thanksgiving Menu that features a traditional Roasted Mary's Free Range Turkey Plate and more exotic fare, such as Bison Tartare and Seared New Zealand Elk Tenderloin. Pricing is $125 for adults and $65 for the Children's Meal.
For gatherings large or small, order complete meals to-go so you can spend more time with friends and family. Don't forget the pie, coming up in the next section!
- All Day Baby - The Silver Lake favorite is offering a Thanksgiving Takeout Menu with a whole smoked turkey (13 pounds average, serves 6-8), numerous sides that serve 3-4 people, whole pies, and cocktails (single serve/bottle). Order at the ADB website by Friday, Nov. 19 for pickup on Thanksgiving Day from 11am to 2pm.
- Annie's Soul Delicious - Located in Little Ethiopia, Annie's extensive Thanksgiving Menu is perfect for large groups. Entrees include Herb Roasted Turkey Breast, Rosemary Maple Glazed Ham, Blackened Salmon, and Short Ribs. Sides and desserts include Vegan Jambalaya, Southern Style Greens, Sweet Potato Casserole, Cornbread with Magic Butter, Lobster Mac & Cheese, Banana Pudding, and Peach Cobbler. Half-pans feed 10-12 and full pans feed 20-25. Orders must be placed by 9pm on Sunday, Nov. 21 for pickup on Nov. 24.
- Bludso's Bar & Que - The deep-fried turkey is sold out, but you can still order the Whole Smoked Turkey Combo, which includes collard greens, sweet potato mash, cornbread stuffing, and smoked turkey gravy (feeds 12-14). A la carte choices include the whole smoked turkey, whole smoked brisket, whole smoked pork shoulder, sides, pies and desserts. Order online for pickup on Nov. 24 or Thanksgiving Day. All orders come cold with heating instructions.
- Eataly - Located at Westfield Century City, the Italian marketplace presents the annual Farm-Fresh Thanksgiving with complete dinners to-go and an extensive selection of a la carte items, from antipasti and seafood platters to Calvisius caviar, housemade desserts, and Italian wines. Place your orders before Nov. 21 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Available for pick-up or local delivery (delivery fee will apply).
- Harold & Belle's - From individual meals to family-sized feasts, this Jefferson Park landmark has you covered. The "To Geaux" Menu includes Cajun Fried Turkey (serves 8-10), Filé Gumbo Pots by the quart, and specialty sides like Oyster Dressing, Jambalaya and Red Beans & Rice.
- Jar - Chef Suzanne Tracht’s "modern chophouse" is featuring a three-course prix fixe menu to-go with roasted breast of Mary's Free Range Turkey, confit of leg & thigh (sliced), and all the fixings. Courses include chestnut chickpea soup and pear & cranberry almond crumble. Pricing is $400 for four people or $775 for eight. A la carte sides are also available. Place your order by 6pm on Saturday, Nov. 20 for pickup on Nov. 24 from 1-5pm. Reheating instructions will be included.
- Lawry's The Prime Rib - Priced at $219, the Roasted Turkey Dinner serves 10-12 and includes turkey breast with Lawry's Salad, creamed spinach, creamed corn, mashed potatoes, turkey gravy, stuffing, cranberry sauce and sourdough bread. The famed prime rib is featured in dinners for 4 ($229), 6-8 ($369), and 12-15 ($599). A la carte turkey and prime rib options are also available. Order at the Lawry's website.
- Ms Chi Cafe - Top Chef alum Shirley Chung is offering two Take Home Feasts: Whole Tea-Smoked Duck that serves four ($98), and Peking Turkey Breast for eight ($168). Both menus include Chinese Chicken Salad, Duck Fat Sticky Rice Stuffing, and Sweet Potato Mochi Cobbler. A la carte options include frozen dumplings, orange chicken, fried pork cutlet, and extra servings of whole duck or turkey breast. Pre-order at Tock for pickup on Wednesday, Nov. 24.
- Superba Food + Bread - All four locations are offering Thanksgiving To-Go Menus featuring whole roasted Mary’s Young Turkey or glazed Beeler’s Heritage Ham. Classic sides include sausage stuffing, green beans Amandine, mac n’ cheese, and cranberry-orange chutney. Small portions serve 4-6 people and large serves 10-12. Whole pies, breads, and wines are also available. Pre-order at Tock by 10pm on Sunday, Nov. 21 for pickup from 9am to noon on Thanksgiving Day.
Pies are a must for Thanksgiving, and you can order everything from traditional pumpkin pie to vegan.
- 27th Street Bakery - Now in its third generation, the family-owned South LA bakery has been serving its famous Sweet Potato Pie since 1956. Besides the signature pie, the In-Store Pie Menu also includes Sugar Free Sweet Potato Pie, Pecan, and Pumpkin. The Small Sweet Potato and Small Pecan Pies are available by the dozen. If you can't stop by in person, the bakery can ship your pie! Orders placed after 3pm on Wednesdays will be shipped the following Monday.
- Akasha - Recreate Akasha's legendary Pie Buffet at home with a la carte selections from the Thanksgiving Takeout Menu. Priced from $28 to $45, each pie serves eight: classic pumpkin pie, bourbon & dark chocolate spiked pecan pie, Fair Hills Farms apple crumble pie, and pear & cranberry crisp with hazelnut streusel.
- The Apple Pan - The beloved West LA burger spot is offering several Thanksgiving pies, priced at $28 each: apple, banana cream, cherry cream, chocolate cream, coconut cream, pecan, and pumpkin. Order at The Apple Pan website for pickup on Nov. 23 or 24.
- Café Gratitude - Best known for their organic, plant-based bowls, Café Gratitude is offering Pies & Sides at their locations in the Downtown LA Arts District, Larchmont, and Venice. The 9" pies serve 4-6 people and include Apple Pie, Raw Chocolate Coconut Cream Pie, and Raw Pumpkin Pie. Orders must be placed by Sunday, Nov. 21 at 9pm for pickup from 1pm-9pm on Wednesday, Nov. 24.
- Mallory Cayon - The Hoxton's pastry chef is donating proceeds from sales of her Thanksgiving Pies to the Downtown Women's Center. Pies include Bourbon Apple Pie, Meyer Lemon Meringue Pie, Rosemary Cranberry Pie, Spiced Pumpkin Pie, and Sweet Potato Custard Pie. Pricing is $38 for 9" pies and $!5 for Minis (5"). Limited quantities, order by Nov. 15 for pickup at Crafted Kitchen in the DTLA Arts District.
- Sweet Lady Jane - Named for a Rolling Stones song, the LA-based bakery chain is offering four classic Thanksgiving Pies: apple, cherry, pecan and pumpkin. Options include 9" Pie Tin (serves 6-8) and 11" Deep Dish Pan (serves 12-16). Non-pie options include a special Thanksgiving version of the famous Triple Berry Cake, and a three-pack of Thanksgiving cookies. Pre-orders require 48 hours to prepare.
- Sweet Red Peach - The family-owned Inglewood bakery is featuring a trio of Thanksgiving Pies: Sweet Potato, Pecan and Pumpkin. Priced at $25 - $35, each pie serves 6-8 people. The bakery's extensive Thanksgiving offerings include cobblers, pound cakes, banana pudding and more.
Vegans and vegetarians will be thankful for these plant-based Thanksgiving menus.
- Follow Your Heart Market & Cafe - Founded in 1970, Follow Your Heart is offering a Heat & Eat Thanksgiving Dinner for $24.99, featuring sliced vegan turkey or gluten-free harvest loaf. A Family-Size Feast for Four, which includes a quart of the famous butternut broccoli bisque, is available for $109.99. A la carte dishes and desserts are also available. Place your order by Saturday, Nov. 20 for pickup on select times from Nov. 23 to Thanksgiving Day.
- Inn of the Seventh Ray - This fairytale-like restaurant in the woods is serving plant-based and traditional Thanksgiving Menus. For entree, the five-course vegan menu features an Apple Cider Brined Faux Turkey with green apple & fresh roasted chestnut stuffing, sage-infused vegan gravy, and all the trimmings. Pricing is $82 per person, and $40 for a three-course children's menu.
- M Café - Vegan options for the Thanksgiving Dinner Box include Seitan Turkey Roast and Beet BBQ Tempeh Loaf for entree; Butternut Squash & Apple Bisque, Spiced Pumpkin Hummus, and Vegan Truffle Mac & Cheese. Pricing for the Dinner Box is $45, along with a la carte starters, mains and sides. Place your order by 7pm on Nov. 22.
- Mama's International Tamales - Enjoy a Salvadoran-style vegan Thanksgiving with Mama's Tamale Package, which serves 12. Priced at $99, the package includes Holiday Mixed Dozen, rice, beans, chips and salsa. Other packages include the Pan Sin Pollo Kit, Taco Kit, Enchilada Kit, and Nacho Kit. Call Mama's to place your order for pickup in Westlake.
- Sage Vegan Bistro - Priced at $299, the Family Meal for 4 includes seitan turkey & lentil "meat" loaf; a quart each of macaroni 'n cheese, mashed skin-on potatoes, cranberry apple stuffing, collard greens & kale; 16oz of cranberry sauce, 16oz of gravy, and a pumpkin sweet potato pie. Place your order by 7pm on Nov. 22 for pickup at any of Sage's four locations.
- Veggie Grill - Priced at $75, the Thanksgiving Feast feeds four and includes Turkey Wellington with Mushroom & Walnut Stuffing, Butternut Squash & Sage Soup, Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes with Porcini Mushroom Gravy, Green Beans with House-made Everything Bagel Butter. Pre-order by Friday, Nov. 19, for pick-up at any open Veggie Grill location on Nov. 23 or Nov. 24.
The Gentle Barn - Located in Santa Clarita, the nonprofit animal sanctuary invites everyone to become a Turkey Guardian by making a one-time contribution of $35 (or $150 for the flock). You’ll receive a digital or print certificate with your chosen turkey’s photo and bio to display on your holiday table. Turkey Guardians help fund the ongoing care of rescued turkeys like Romeo who live at all three Gentle Barn locations.