Fun. Naturally. Explore the L.A. Zoo and discover more than 1,400 animals among immersive habitats and lush gardens that will transport you all over the globe. Along the way, enjoy live presentations and shows, giraffe feedings, a petting zoo, interactive learning zones, and more. You’ll find that, around here, fun just comes naturally.
Exhibit highlights include:
- The LAIR: A state-of-the-art indoor habitat offering up-close views of rare and endangered amphibians and reptiles, some of which can be seen at no other zoo in the world.
- Elephants of Asia: A spectacular, sprawling habitat that boasts deep bathing pools, a waterfall, sandy hills, and a variety of animal enrichment opportunities.
- Campo Gorilla Reserve: Inspired by native African habitats, this expansive exhibit features lush greenery, cascading waterfalls, and large panoramic windows for up-close views.
- Chimpanzees of the Mahale Mountains: Praised by famed primatologist Jane Goodall, this multilevel exhibit is home to one of the largest chimpanzee troops in the nation.
- Rainforest of the Americas: Offering unique views of a South American forest full of life, from the birds in the air to the monkeys in the trees to the otters and stingrays in the waterways.
Your visit supports conservation! Every ticket purchase supports the Zoo’s efforts to protect endangered and vulnerable species at home and around the world.
Open 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. every day but December 25. Free parking available.
Monday – Sunday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Closed December 25
Accepts Credit Cards
Instagram Handle: @lazoo
Student Group Friendly
Tour Group Friendly
Regular Adult Price: 21.00
Regular Children Price: 16.00
Regular Senior Price: 18.00
Children Free (under): 2
Total Meeting Rooms: 1
Capacity Inside: 250
Capacity Outside: 16000
Total Capacity: 16250