Job Title: Coordinator, Social Media and Digital Content
Reports to Job Title: Executive Director, dineL.A.
Job Summary: Reporting to the Executive Director, dineL.A., the Coordinator, Social Media and Digital Content will execute creative and Social Media strategies with the dineL.A. team. The ideal candidate will be familiar with all relevant social networks, measurement tools, local online communities and will have a passion for food and restaurants.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS are listed in order of importance:
1. Executes creative Social Media strategies with the dineL.A. Executive Director and Manager. 25%
2. Maintains weekly Social Media Editorial Calendars for all channels. 20%
3. Sources user-generated social media content and manages social media contests/sweepstakes and fulfillment. 20%
4. Creates organic content utilizing food photography and videos. 15%
5. Manages weekly eblast which includes gathering content, creating eblasts in a template, routing for approvals, and deployment. 10%
6. Creates reports to include social media analytics and insights for all channels. 5%
7. Assists the dineL.A. Manager with QAing the dineL.A. website for Restaurant Week events and other programs (front and back end) to ensure an optimal user experience. 5%
OTHER JOB RESPONSIBILIITES:
1. Creates and seeks out unique content opportunities to increase engagement and drive traffic to the website throughout the year.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
High School Diploma required, bachelor’s degree strongly preferred. Minimum of 1-3 years related experience required. Proven experience in Social and Digital Media required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. Has a proficient knowledge of the Los Angeles culinary community and a passion for food/restaurants.
2. Excellent food photography, Instagram Story creation, and creative writing skills, as well as a unique ability to communicate to multiple audiences in a variety of platforms.
3. Embraces challenges and achieves strict performance objectives.
4. Knowledge of online communications strategies and tactics, influencer communities, latest digital technologies, tools and best practices.
5. Must be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
6. Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
7. Dependable, great attitude, highly motivated and a team player.
8. Possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
9. Ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines.
10. Ability to communicate effectively across various departments.
11. Ability to work in a changing environment.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, noting the position title in the subject line. Due to the volume of applications that we receive, we are unable to respond to each individual submission and cannot accept phone inquiries. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to hearing from you.