Job Title: Coordinator, Client & Destination Services
Department: Sales & Client Services
Reports to Job Title: Vice President, Client & Destination Services
Job Summary: Reporting to the VP, Client & Destination Services, the Coordinator, Client & Destination Services will support the Directors and Managers of both departments with planning, organizing and coordination of all conventions and self-contained meetings. Key responsibilities will include addressing all administrative duties as it applies to FAMS, Special Events, Global Sales Meetings, GM Sales Missions and Tradeshows, handling related billing and expense processing and organizing and managing the Event Calendar and related meetings. Sharp project management, communication and coordination skills in a fast-paced environment are key to your success. Experience in the Travel & Tourism, Sales and/or Hospitality industries are preferred and most helpful.
1. Address all administrative duties as it applies to FAMS, Special Events, Global Sales Meetings, GM Sales Missions and Tradeshows 20%
2. Handles all billing related services for Destination Services 20%
3. Organizes and manages the Event Calendar, as well as, chairs & schedules related meetings 15%
4. Assist in the planning, organizing and coordination of all details for successfully setting-up and tearing down major tradeshows and engages with partners where applicable 10%
5. Coordinate with the Sales Marketing Team on the submission and fulfillment of marketing deliverables for tradeshows, client and signature events 10%
6. Provides assistance to the Directors and Manager in the Client & Destination Services Departments. 10%
7. Maintain effective relationships with sales counterparts to ensure smooth client transactions from Sales to Destination Services 10%
8. Perform other duties as assigned. 5%
OTHER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
9. Undertakes special projects as requested by the VP of Client & Destination Services
10. Assist with managing the airline travel program
11. Prepare and deliver amenities and brand assets to hotels throughout the city
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Bachelor’s Degree preferred and a minimum 1-3+ years’ related professional experience required. Prior experience in hospitality or a sales organization, ideally in the travel and tourism industry, a plus.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. Working knowledge of processing invoices, payments and transactions.
2. Researching, sorting & negotiating group specific requirements.
3. Flexible to the changing demands and workload of the department.
4. Must be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
5. Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
6. Dependable, great attitude, highly motivated and a team player.
7. Possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
8. Ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines.
9. Ability to communicate effectively across various departments.
10. Ability to work in a changing environment.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, noting the position title in the subject line. Due to the volume of applications that we receive, we are unable to respond to each individual submission and cannot accept phone inquiries. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to hearing from you.