Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood gets you closer to the entertainment you love with a visit to an actual working studio. The Studio Tour gives guests a revealing look behind the camera at how Hollywood magic is made.
The recently expanded tour center provides the opportunity to experience more action, more magic, and more fun than ever before on the lot. Visitors ages 5 and up will have new ways to explore where storytelling comes to life, starting with the “Storytelling Showcase” celebrating Warner Bros.’ nearly 100 years of TV and movie-making history, and culminating in an interactive grand finale called “Action and Magic Made Here,” highlighting the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts and the DC universe of superheroes and supervillains.
- The “Storytellers Showcase”: An intro film and orientation provide familiarization of the studio’s history, the many different brands and franchises from Warner Bros., and the technological advances behind your favorite films and television shows.
- The Lot Tour: Your guide takes you on a journey to learn how a production comes to life on the big and small screen. The backlot tour, the main feature, focuses on how we create TV shows and Films, with an in-depth look at iconic sets, soundstages, and the overall production process.
- The lot tour culminates at Stage 48: Script to Screen, where guests see the process go from the writer’s room to postproduction. Here guests can explore the real Central Perk set from Friends and sets from The Big Bang Theory. Stage 48 offers an intimate look at the technology used in visual effects and sound editing with fun interactives that includes the Art of Sound, ADR (Automate Dialogue Replacement) Studio, and Foley demonstrator.
- Expanded Central Perk Café & Friends Boutique: Within Stage 48, we now offer a New York deli inspired menu at the only operating Central Perk Café in the U.S. Guest can dine in recreated sets from Friends including Central Perk, Monica’s Apartment and Joey & Chandler’s place. The Friends Boutique offers fans exclusive merchandise that can only be found on the Studio Tour.
- The “Action and Magic Made Here” Grand Finale: Guest now get to step into the movies and interact with iconic props costumes and recreated sets from the DC Universe and Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts.
Upon finishing the tour, guests visit the incredible new Studio Store, providing access to exclusive merchandise from their favorite film and TV titles. For operating schedule and to reserve your tour, visit wbstudiotour.com for more information.
8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Accepts Credit Cards
Public Space ADA Compliant
Student Group Friendly
Tour Group Friendly
Regular Adult Price: 69.00
Regular Children Price: 59.00
Total Square Footage: 3000
Largest Room Square Footage: 5000
Total Meeting Rooms: 1