During Award Season, there is no better time for travelers to embrace Hollywood glamour—and no better gateway than Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) to feel like a star. Shops and services are conveniently located inside all nine terminals. However, the hot spot is Tom Bradley International Terminal (TBIT), which also includes upscale dining options, making it the current centerpiece of the airport’s multi-billion dollar modernization project. Inspired by the exclusive shops of Rodeo Drive and trendsetting Melrose Avenue, this state-of-the-art terminal, developed and managed by Westfield, is the perfect destination for a shopping journey and a relaxing beauty experience—whether departing, during a layover, or before boarding a flight in another terminal.
Inspired by the exclusive shops of Rodeo Drive and trendsetting Melrose Avenue, this state-of-the-art terminal, developed and managed by Westfield, is the perfect destination for a shopping journey and a relaxing beauty experience—whether departing, during a layover, or before boarding a flight in another terminal.
- Bvlgari: Royalty comes to mind at this stunning store displaying exquisite gems, jewelry, and accessories made in Italy
- Coach: Find the perfect, stylish ‘around town’ handbag, as well as scarves, watches, and keychains at this classic brand
- Emporio Armani: Achieve that certain European flair with contemporary styles for men and women
- Hugo Boss: A big meeting requires style with a smart, mod edge. Find business attire, eveningwear, leisurewear, shoes, watches, sunglasses, and accessories for the discerning man
- Porsche Design: Look cool and sleek wearing sunglasses, clothing or accessories from this prestigious auto brand
- Fred Segal: This impressive 2,000 square-foot shop, with a façade that replicates the original iconic Melrose store, is synonymous for effortless L.A. style for the whole family
- Michael Kors: A jet-set collection of luxury handbags, fragrances, clothing, and accessories
- Victoria’s Secret: The perfect place to find intimate apparel, sleepwear, or fragrances
- Bliss: An array of well-priced, yet luxurious skin and spa products that are a perfect pick-me-up from a long flight. Big perk: complimentary mini-facials
- Book Soup: Los Angeles’ beloved independent bookstore has an eclectic selection of books and magazines, as well as tech accessories—exactly what you need to relax on a plane or while lounging
- iStore: Find the latest in mobile and digital lifestyle products with accessories from Apple, Sony, and Bose
- Petrossian Champagne and Caviar Bar: Shop the boutique for gifts or for a fancy snack on your next flight
Tired travelers will find XpresSpa (between gates 154 and 156) as the perfect antidote to unwind after a long day of travel, or to look refreshed on an outbound flight—with a wide range of treatments, including nail care, haircuts and styling, facials, massages, and even private showers.
World class shopping continues at TBIT in the DFS Duty Free Boutique*, including full-line fashion boutiques by Hermes, Gucci and Burberry, as well as curated fashion assortments by Salvatore Ferragamo, Bottega Veneta, and Chloe; Fine and luxury watches from Omega, Zenith, Hublot, Chopard, MontBlanc, and Longines, among others; beauty brands – including fragrances and cosmetics by Christian Dior, Guerlain, Chanel, Estee Lauder, MAC, Bobbi Brown, Crème de La Mer, and the original L.A. cosmetic brand Smashbox; Spirits from Johnnie Walker Scotch and Belvedere Vodka, plus rare and exclusive “prestige spirits,” and an in-store L.A.-themed “tasting bar.” Get star treatment with the DFS Platinum Service Club for a highly personalized shopping and concierge service.
*Note that only global travelers can take advantage of duty free status, but all travelers are welcome to shop.
Additional upscale stores throughout LAX include:
- Terminal 1 - Be Relax: The perfect refresher before or after a flight with services that run the gamut—manicure, pedicure, massage, facials, and oxygen/aromatherapy
- Terminal 2 - SPANX: Many celebrities have been known to swear by this revolutionary shape-wear as their ‘red-carpet’ trick
- Terminal 3 - Moshi: Find tech accessories, including headphones and iPhone accessories
- Terminal 6 - M. Fredric: The L.A.-centric clothing store that rocker Adam Levine’s dad built, features on-trend fashions for women and girls; Tumi: A leading luxury luggage brand that includes briefcases, cross-body bags, garment bags, duffels, and more; Belkin: The first airport location for this electronic brand that stocks chargers, docks, cables, and gadgets; MAC: A global make-up brand that is a favorite among celebrities and make-up artists
Passengers with a valid boarding pass for same-day departure can visit any terminal inside the airport. Terminals 4 through 8 are connected via tunnels and walkways, while the T-4 connector (a multi-use, multi-level facility) provides a secure connection between TBIT and Terminal 4, therefore saving a trip through another TSA checkpoint.