Traveling is an opportunity to connect with other cultures and live like a local. Hotels strive to offer travelers genuine experiences that are specific to their unique destination. It’s no secret that Los Angeles has its own distinct personality, and the InterContinental Los Angeles wants its guests to experience all the best that the City of Angels has to offer, while also enjoying some of L.A.’s favorite activities. "That’s So L.A." is the hotel’s new summer package, available now through Sept. 30, 2014.
In classic Hollywood fashion, enjoy overnight accommodations in a stylish and spacious suite or signature guest room with a private balcony or sundeck, and take in the breathtaking views of the nearby Hollywood Hills, Downtown skyline, and Pacific Ocean coastline.
L.A. is consistently ranked one of the country’s fittest cities. Take a cue from the InterContinental Los Angeles resident yoga instructor, and enjoy a sunset rooftop yoga class with spectacular city views from the hotel’s helipad, or a morning class in the beautiful, lush outdoor garden.
In Southern California, it’s all about the perfect brunch, and the favorites tend to be bottomless. Participate in this local dining tradition with bottomless Mimosas or Bloody Marys during brunch at the on-site Park Grill restaurant.
Have more you want to see and do while in Los Angeles? The hotel’s insightful concierge team can assist with kayaking or SUP rentals in Marina del Rey, bike rentals on the Venice Beach boardwalk, museum tickets to LACMA, Annenberg Space for Photography and many others.
The hotel can provide hiking maps for local hot spots such as Griffith Observatory and Runyon Canyon, arrange personal shoppers to help guide you down the famed Rodeo Drive, and assist with restaurant reservations or tickets to the many local theme parks.
That’s So L.A. starts at $749, based on double occupancy, and includes:
- Two complimentary fresh juices delivered in-room per day of stay. Please inquire with Park Grill restaurant for a menu of seasonal options.
- Two complimentary Vita C Facials and one Detox Body Massage per stay. Please call the spa directly at 310.552.0425 to check availability and book your appointment.
- Complimentary yoga classes are held at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday evenings throughout the summer on the 17th-floor helipad, and in the outdoor garden on Thursday mornings at 6:30 a.m. Please call 310.284.6500 to reserve a mat during your stay. Private lessons can be arranged for an additional fee if your visit doesn't coincide with the hotel's yoga schedule.
- Complimentary brunch (weekends) or breakfast (weekdays) for two with bottomless Mimosas or Bloody Marys at Park Grill restaurant, inclusive of tax and gratuity.
- One complimentary picnic basket lunch for two prepared to go.
Terms and conditions apply. For more information and to make reservations, call 310.284.6500 or visit intercontinentallosangeles.com/featured-offer.aspx.