Presented by the Los Angeles Sports & Entertainment Commission (LASEC), the 14th annual Lakers All-Access will give fans an exclusive, insider’s look at the Los Angeles Lakers and their new state-of-the-art practice facility in El Segundo. Whether you’re a diehard fan or just want to enjoy a great evening on the court, you won’t want to miss Lakers All-Access. Attendees include sponsors and their guests from the business, entertainment and sports industries, along with individual ticket buyers.
Tipping off at 5pm on Wednesday, Feb. 7, highlights of Lakers All-Access include:
- Tour the new Lakers Practice Facility at the UCLA Health Training Center for a behind-the-scenes look at where the team practices, trains and watches film; trainers stretch and rehabilitate the players; and learn about the players daily routine
- Take your photo at the ESPNLA Broadcast Booth
- Make your own Lakers shirt at the Spectrum SportsNet station
- Meet, greet and have your photo taken with Lakers greats, current players, the Laker Girls and the World Championship trophies
- Bid on exclusive Lakers experiences and memorabilia
- Test your skills in the exclusive Lakers All-Access basketball clinic with the current Lakers coaches
- Compete in the 2018 NBA All-Star Los Angeles Free Throw Competition
- Buffet dinner
- Prize drawings, giveaways, contests and more!
- Jeanie Buss, CEO/Governor, Los Angeles Lakers
- Rob Pelinka, General Manager, Los Angeles Lakers
- Bill Macdonald, Play-by-Play Announcer, Los Angeles Lakers
- Luke Walton, Head Coach, Los Angeles Lakers; Former Forward, Los Angeles Lakers
- Brian Shaw, Associate Head Coach, Los Angeles Lakers; former Guard, Los Angeles Lakers
- James Worthy, Studio Analyst, Spectrum SportsNet; former Forward, Los Angeles Lakers
- Jordan Clarkson, Guard, Los Angeles Lakers
- Brandon Ingram, Forward, Los Angeles Lakers
- Kyle Kuzma, Forward, Los Angeles Lakers
Additional Lakers players, alumni and front office participants to be named. Participants are subject to change.
Individual tickets are $550 per person or $5,000 for a table of 10. VIP Sponsorship opportunities are also available. To sign up for Lakers All-Access, download and complete the Registration Form.
For more info, please contact LASEC at 213.236.2381 or email: [email protected]
14th Annual Lakers All-Access
Wednesday, Feb. 7, 2018
UCLA Health Training Center
2275 E. Mariposa Ave.
El Segundo, CA 90245