Rao’s Hollywood will kick off the season with its all-new “Summer Concert Series.” Starting on Friday, June 5th, guests are invited to get the night underway on a good note with live music and lasagna, available every Friday night. Recently featured on Food Network’s Guilty Pleasures, Rao’s Beef Lasagna (built with creamy ricotta, pecorino and mozzarella, plus a sausage-studded Bolognese sauce) is sure to please. A welcoming ambiance, live music featuring Italian-American tunes and outdoor patio, make Rao’s Hollywood a perfect destination to dine and relax. See upcoming performance details below:
• June 5- Yussi (International guitarist)
• June 12- CJS Jazz Duo (sax and keyboard)
• June 19- Marion Italian Trio (bass, banjo, guitars and Mandolin)
• June 26- Andy Langham (jazz electric piano)
• July 10- Doug MacDonald (jazz guitar)
• July 17- Otis Hayes Duo (vibraphone and jazz guitar)
For more information or to make reservations, please call (323) 962-7267.