The iconic Harlem Globetrotters are coming to the STAPLES Center in Los Angeles, CA with their unrivaled family show, featuring some of the greatest athletes on the planet. With incredible ball handling wizardry, amazing rim-rattling dunks and trick shots, side-splitting comedy and unequaled on-court fan interaction, this must-see event is guaranteed to entertain the whole family creating memories that will last a lifetime. Join Globetrotter stars after the game where they will stay for an autograph, photograph and high five session for fans (subject to availability).The Globetrotters will face a great challenge this year, as the infamous Washington Generals are more determined than ever to beat the Globetrotters.The Generals, the last team to beat the Globetrotters, are now coached by a former member of that 1971 team. They are on a mission and will do whatever it takes to win, with a new strategy that is sure to give the Globetrotters a run for their money.
1201 South Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA 90015
12:00pm to 6:00pm
• Hundreds of boats for sale – Get up close and personal with a variety of watercraft including pontoons, cabin cruisers, tow boats, catamarans, personal watercraft, inflatables, kayaks, sailboats, cruisers, yachts and much more – plus, it’s easy to climb aboard with complimentary transportation between the convention center and marina.
• New! SailFest at Marina del Rey – It’s a sailor’s delight with dozens of sailboats, gear and accessories to shop, plus sailing seminars, on-water lessons from top instructors, and a sailing simulator to get those feet wet before hitting the water.
• Try-it Cove – Get on the water indoors at the LA Convention Center with activities including stand up paddleboarding (SUP), SCUBA, and kayaking.
• Kids’ Zone – Keep the kiddos busy with remote control sailboat races, toy boat building, balloon artists, and Fishing Friendzy – a new catch and release fishing pond!
• Get schooled – From Discover Boating Hands-On Skills Training where attendees get on the water to learn the ropes from USCG-certified captains, to Fred’s Shed Interactive Learning Center for the DIY boater and dozens of other seminars for all ages and levels of experience – everyone can expand their nautical know-how and prepare for fun and safety on the water.