Inspiration Los Angeles is an annual gathering in So-Cal for art, fashion, action-sports culture and vintage enthusiasts from around the globe. The two-day show brings together over international vendors and exhibitors offering unique and one-of-a-kind merchandise on exhibit and for sale—including American vintage apparel manufactured from the 1900s-1980s, vintage-inspired-to-contemporary fashions and accessories from boutique and corporate American and Japanese companies, surf and skate exhibitors, plus artists and artisans, hot-rods, antiques, records and audio equipment, as well as live music. Please visit our website www.inspirationla.com for more information.
900 W. Olympic Blvd, 24th Floor, Los Angeles, 90015
5:30pm to 10:00pm
Celebrate Valentine's Day in sophisticated style on the 26th floor rooftop of The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles with sweeping views of the glistening city of L.A. for an exclusive dining experience in your own private cabana, complete with a personal butler.
Join us February 12 - 14, 2016 at WP24 by Wolfgang Puck for a seven course dinner including fresh oysters and caviar, grilled Alaskan King prawns to a decadent desser board showcasing a selection of sweet treats, including truffles, tarts, and more.
$600 per couple. Reservations are accepted through February 8, 2016. For more information or to book your reservation, please call 213-743-8824.
4700 Western Heritage Way, Los Angeles, 90027
Space Is Limited / Reservations Recommended
The Ranown Cycle was a series of seven minimalist B movies produced by Randolph Scotts production company Ranown in the late 1950s, starring Randolph Sco...
400 S. Baldwin Ave. Suite 2145, Arcadia, 91007
10:00am to 9:00pm
Daiso Arcadia Santa Anita Mall Grand Opening Celebration
- Who: Open to the public
- When: 10:00 AM Saturday February 13, 2016
- Where: 400 S. Baldwin Ave. Suite 2145, Arcadia, CA 91007
- RSVP: https://www.facebook.com/events/1691136374495876/
- • Goodie bags will be given to the first 200 customers with receipt
• Vendor sampling and balloons for little ones
• Opportunity drawing tickets will be given away all day Saturday, February 13. Winners will be selected and announced Sunday, February 14, 2016, at approximately 11:30AM in front of the store. The winning numbers also will be posted at the store and on the Daiso Facebook page (Daiso Japan USA) for two weeks to claim the prize.
- • Prizes include a Dyson Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, iPad Mini, K-Cup Brewer, $100 VISA Cards and $50 gas cards.
10580 1/2 W. Pico Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90064
10:30am to 11:00am
By day, Andrew is a film composer and Polly creates music and sound design for commercials. In their spare time, they write and perform friendly, engaging music for children of all ages. Their folksy vocal harmony and cornucopia of acoustic instruments (mandolins, accordions, ukeleles, shakers, bananas) delight kids and parents alike. For all ages.