14900 La Mirada Blvd., La Mirada, CA 90638
11:00am to 1:00pm
The Outsiders is seen through the eyes of Ponyboy, a Greaser on the wrong side of life who is caught up in territorial battles between the have-it-made rich kids, "The Socs," and his tough, underprivi...
1201 South Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA 90015
12:00pm to 6:00pm
• Hundreds of boats for sale – Get up close and personal with a variety of watercraft including pontoons, cabin cruisers, tow boats, catamarans, personal watercraft, inflatables, kayaks, sailboats, cruisers, yachts and much more – plus, it’s easy to climb aboard with complimentary transportation between the convention center and marina.
• New! SailFest at Marina del Rey – It’s a sailor’s delight with dozens of sailboats, gear and accessories to shop, plus sailing seminars, on-water lessons from top instructors, and a sailing simulator to get those feet wet before hitting the water.
• Try-it Cove – Get on the water indoors at the LA Convention Center with activities including stand up paddleboarding (SUP), SCUBA, and kayaking.
• Kids’ Zone – Keep the kiddos busy with remote control sailboat races, toy boat building, balloon artists, and Fishing Friendzy – a new catch and release fishing pond!
• Get schooled – From Discover Boating Hands-On Skills Training where attendees get on the water to learn the ropes from USCG-certified captains, to Fred’s Shed Interactive Learning Center for the DIY boater and dozens of other seminars for all ages and levels of experience – everyone can expand their nautical know-how and prepare for fun and safety on the water.