4700 Western Heritage Way, Los Angeles, 90027
Space Is Limited / Reservations Recommended
The Ranown Cycle was a series of seven minimalist B movies produced by Randolph Scotts production company Ranown in the late 1950s, starring Randolph Sco...
300 E Colorado Blvd #200, Pasadena, CA 91101
8:00am to 2:00pm
Enjoy an intimate, pre-Valentines Day date night as AVoLA presents a romantic twist on a concert of classical choral repertoire. From Palestrina to Vaughan Williams, Elgar to Barber, and newer composi...
400 S. Baldwin Ave. Suite 2145, Arcadia, 91007
10:00am to 9:00pm
Daiso Arcadia Santa Anita Mall Grand Opening Celebration
- Who: Open to the public
- When: 10:00 AM Saturday February 13, 2016
- Where: 400 S. Baldwin Ave. Suite 2145, Arcadia, CA 91007
- RSVP: https://www.facebook.com/events/1691136374495876/
- • Goodie bags will be given to the first 200 customers with receipt
• Vendor sampling and balloons for little ones
• Opportunity drawing tickets will be given away all day Saturday, February 13. Winners will be selected and announced Sunday, February 14, 2016, at approximately 11:30AM in front of the store. The winning numbers also will be posted at the store and on the Daiso Facebook page (Daiso Japan USA) for two weeks to claim the prize.
- • Prizes include a Dyson Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, iPad Mini, K-Cup Brewer, $100 VISA Cards and $50 gas cards.
10580 1/2 W. Pico Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90064
10:30am to 11:00am
By day, Andrew is a film composer and Polly creates music and sound design for commercials. In their spare time, they write and perform friendly, engaging music for children of all ages. Their folksy vocal harmony and cornucopia of acoustic instruments (mandolins, accordions, ukeleles, shakers, bananas) delight kids and parents alike. For all ages.