601 Pico Blvd, Santa Monica, 90405
5:30pm to 11:30pm
Eat|See|Hear, a premier LA outdoor movie series presented by SHOWTIME, will be showing The Princess Bride on Saturday, May 25 at Santa Monica High School. The event will also include live music and the following food trucks: Schmuck Truck, MOEggrolls, India Jones, Bun Truck, Coolhaus, Brasil Kiss, and My Delight Cupcakery. General admission tickets for the event are $10 and can be purchased online, as can $20 popchips-sponsored “Fashionably Late” tickets that allow attendees to arrive late and still have access to premium reserved seating. There will also be a limited number of passes available at the door for $12. This classic comedy is about Buttercup who is engaged to Prince Humperdinck and gets kidnapped and held hostage. The story takes us through the adventures of her beloved Westley, her childhood beau, who must save her. The doors will open at 5:30 pm, the bands will play at 7:00 pm, and the movie will start at 8:30 pm.
6360 W. Sunset Blvd., Hollywood, 90028
6:00pm to 9:00pm
Who: Gregg Young & the 2nd Street Band
- Shore Records Recording Artist
- Smooth Jazz Artist of the Year, LA Music Awards
- Best of Jazz Nominee -1st Annual Hollywood Music Awards
- Winner Best Blues - Hollywood Music in Media Awards
- Winner Best Funk/Groove – Hollywood Music in Media Awards
- Best Latin Nominee – Hollywood Music in Media Awards
- Best Pop Nominee - Hollywood Music in Media Awards
- House Band, Dome Arclight Entertainment Center
What: Rockin’ Pop, Jazz, Blues, R&B & Movie Themes
When: Saturday, May 25th, 2013 from 6pm to 9pm.
Where: The Dome Arclight Entertainment Center
6360 W. Sunset Blvd.
Hollywood, CA 90028
Why: 2013 Music on the Plaza Series!
How: Gregg Young (Guitar and Vocals), Andrea Palm (Vocals), Kirkwood Coakley (Bass and Vocals) and Ming Freeman (Keys)
Free admission & the public is invited.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: