3500 West Adams Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90018
9:30am to 11:00am
**Registration required here: msia.org/info/tele40
Learn how to let your love lead you rather than being led by worries, fears, or the opinions of others. Discover simple, practical techniques to c...
1201 South Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA 90015
12:00pm to 6:00pm
• Hundreds of boats for sale – Get up close and personal with a variety of watercraft including pontoons, cabin cruisers, tow boats, catamarans, personal watercraft, inflatables, kayaks, sailboats, cruisers, yachts and much more – plus, it’s easy to climb aboard with complimentary transportation between the convention center and marina.
• New! SailFest at Marina del Rey – It’s a sailor’s delight with dozens of sailboats, gear and accessories to shop, plus sailing seminars, on-water lessons from top instructors, and a sailing simulator to get those feet wet before hitting the water.
• Try-it Cove – Get on the water indoors at the LA Convention Center with activities including stand up paddleboarding (SUP), SCUBA, and kayaking.
• Kids’ Zone – Keep the kiddos busy with remote control sailboat races, toy boat building, balloon artists, and Fishing Friendzy – a new catch and release fishing pond!
• Get schooled – From Discover Boating Hands-On Skills Training where attendees get on the water to learn the ropes from USCG-certified captains, to Fred’s Shed Interactive Learning Center for the DIY boater and dozens of other seminars for all ages and levels of experience – everyone can expand their nautical know-how and prepare for fun and safety on the water.