800 W Olympic Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90015
(June 28-30) The BET Experience takes over L.A. LIVE for an electrifying three days and nights of music and entertainment. In addition to concerts, comedy shows and the new home of the BET Awards, the BET Experience 3-day weekend will feature “106 & PARK” LIVE, BET Fan Fest, film screenings, BET Revealed seminars, BET GRAMMY® Museum exhibit, various social events and celebrity appearances. BET Experience will climax with the BET AWARDS broadcasting live from Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE, June 30, 2013.
VIP packages are the only way to purchase BET Awards tickets, available to BET fans for the first time!
For more information and to buy tickets, visit www.betexperience.com or www.axs.com/betexperience
2141 W. Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles, CA
9:30am to 6:00pm
Get ready to celebrate! Mohawk Bend has put together an incredible menu of delicious Vegan Pizzas for National Vegan Pizza Day - and for the first time ever, their Out of State Featured Brewery of the month is international: Unibroue from Quebec will be on tap all July, just in time for Canada Day!
Vegan Pizza Day, June 29th 9:30am – close
5 Delicious Vegan Pizzas, $10 each ALL DAY
· Holé Molé | pizza, roasted tomato, zucchini, radish, corn, cilantro, avocado
· Green Goddess | roasted garlic, scallions, olives, green beans, arugula, every herb
· The New Trinity | olive oil, roma tomatoes, oregano, cashew cheese, basil
· The Napa | mission figs, smoked grapes, red onion, walnuts, watercress, vegan blue cheese
· Peach Pie | roasted peaches, raspberry, cashew cream, melba sauce
Canada Day, July 1 6pm – close
Beer Flights and Poutine Specials will be available to celebrate Unibroue, a Canadian Brewery which specializes in Belgian-style brews.
Beers will include:
· La Fin du Monde
· Trois Pistoles
· Blanche de Chambly
· Blonde de Chambly + more to come
Individual beers available for $6.50, or as a flight for $12