Kids/Teens PIE BAKING class (ages 8-15)
The magic of pie both savory and sweet is undeniable. Now’s your chance to learn how to make the most delectable pies you’ve ever eaten. Join us as we explore the secret behind the perfect crust and the importance of the right ingredients. We will have a brief knife lesson to learn to cut and chop ingredients for the pies. They will also learn how to make a flaky crust.
What's on the Menu:
- individual chicken pot pies
- mini hand held apple pie crust and apple pie filling from scratch
- Strawberry cream pies with a graham cracker crust OR Chocolate Cream pies with oreo crust
- Vanilla ice cream (we will not have enough time to make this from scratch)
- Vanilla hand whipped cream
« Return to Calendar
Date: Friday, April 18
Restrictions: All skill levels welcomed. Please let us know about any food allergies.
Instructor: Chef Liz
Seats Available: Available