Hold tight, L.A.: Roy Choi is just getting warmed up.
Join him on Wednesday, December 11 from 6:30 to 9:00 p.m. at Sunny Spot, his colorful Caribbean-influenced restaurant in Venice, for a tasting of foods from his new book, L.A. Son: My Life, My City, My Food, and an exclusive cookbook signing for Tasting Table readers.
For $55 plus tax, your ticket includes:
- Access to the event from 6:30 to 9 p.m.
- A sampling of dishes from the cookbook including mushroom quesadillas and goat stew, plus Sunny Spot favorites like pineapple lollipops and "Cuban Nugg" croquettes
- Meet and mingle with chef Roy Choi
- A signed copy of Roy's newly released cookbook L.A. Son: My Life, My City, My Food (retail price $29.99)
- Unlimited Belgian beer and Cidre*
- 9% sales tax