2580 Cahuenga Blvd. East Hollywood, CA 90068, Los Angeles, 90068
Dive into the world of tap dance with Sarah Reich’s Tap Music Project. Led by performer and choreographer Sarah Reich, this rousing event features talent of all ages, accompanied by live music. Jazzy melodies and fancy footwork by dancers Melinda Sullivan, Lee Howard, Gregg Russell’s Tap Sounds Underground, Steve Zee’s LA Ironworks and The Colburn School Tap Ensemble will make this one toe-tapping event to remember.
Preshow Activity: Connect with LA Nature! Join naturalists and educators from the Natural History Museum to explore local plants and animals through hands-on activities. Together we will create nature journals, look for lizards and catch and identify insects. Put your nature eyes on and become a citizen scientist!
6360 W. Sunset Blvd., Hollywood, 90028
6:00pm to 9:00pm
Who: Gregg Young & the 2nd Street Smooth Jazz Band
- Shore Records Recording Artist
- Smooth Jazz Artist of the Year, LA Music Awards
- Best of Jazz Nominee -1st Annual Hollywood Music Awards
- Winner Best Blues - Hollywood Music in Media Awards
- Winner Best Funk/Groove – Hollywood Music in Media Awards
- Best Latin Nominee – Hollywood Music in Media Awards
- Best Pop Nominee – Hollywood Music in Media Awards
- Best Jazz Nominee - Hollywood Music in Media Awards
- House Band, Dome Arclight Entertainment Center
What: Smooth Jazz, Rock ‘n’ Roll, Blues, R&B, Reggae & Movie Themes.
When: Saturday, August 2nd, 2014 from 6pm to 9pm.
Where: The Dome Arclight Entertainment Center
6360 W. Sunset Blvd.
Hollywood, CA 90028
Why: 2014 Music on the Plaza Series
How: Gregg Young (Guitar), Kirkwood Coakley (Bass) and Ming Freeman (Keyboards).
Free admission & the public is invited.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: