The historic Camarillo Ranch, with its 6,200 square foot Queen Ann Victorian mansion, ca. 1892, and its large red barn, was the home of the Adolfo Camarillo family and their famous Camarillo White Horses, from the mid-19th century until its acquisition by the City of Camarillo in 1998. Once part of a 10,000 acre Spanish land grant hacienda, today the 4.5 acre site with its lush gardens is open to the public seven days a week. Docent conducted tours are available Wednesdays and Sundays, from noon to 4 PM; Saturdays from noon to 2 PM. Group tours are available by reservation any day.
The ranch is managed and operated by the Camarillo Ranch Foundation, an accredited 501(c)(3) organization, whose mission is to preserve the property as a historic site, and to support it as a focal point in the community for events and education related to our diverse history and culture.
The ranch is the site for many weddings throughout the year; as well as private, corporate and community events, film shoots; and hosts Docent lead educational tours for approximately 2,000 elementary school children annually.
Hours of Operation
Open everyday from 9am-5pm except Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day and New Year's Day.
- Total Square Footage: 13200
- Largest Room Square Footage: 5200
- Total Meeting Rooms
- Capacity Inside: 260
- Capacity Outside: 2600
- Available for Buy Out
- Auditorium With Stage
- Max Reception Capacity: 600
- Max Banquet Capacity: 260
- Max Classroom Capacity: 260
- Floor Plan: BARN BLANK FLOORPLAN.pdf
- Total Capacity: 2860