When you’re planning an event in LA, you need to work with the local industry experts. You want to partner with the people who have the insider knowledge, the powerful connections and the ability to go to extraordinary lengths to make your meeting a success. LA Tourism's sales team is standing by, ready to make it happen for you - 24/7. And there’s never any charge for our services.
When you partner with LA Tourism, you’ll be able to take advantage of the following services:
- Our expertise in destination and hotel brand sales provides a comprehensive source of information, helping you make the most informed decisions.
- We’ll match your goals and objectives with our local partners, and they’ll provide you with a variety of proposals for your review.
- We keep the lines of communication open. We are available by phone, fax, e-mail or for those special one-on-one, face-to-face meetings.
- With more than 467 square miles of product, from Hollywood to Downtown, from the Valley to the Westside and the Beach Cities/LAX, we’ll help you find your way around LA.
- Available 24/7, our complimentary services are designed to simplify your life by providing our award-winning experience, knowledge and convenience with just one call.
Build attendance for your upcoming meeting, trade show or convention with a wide variety of promotional items and visitor materials provided by our Client Services team, including:
- Visitor Guides and Maps
- LA Promotional Video/DVD
- Special Offer Visitor Savings Guides
- Telemarketing Support
- Web Page Connection - discoverLosAngeles.com
- Multimedia Library
- LA-logo’d Postcards, Luggage Tags, Lapel Pins and More ...
*CLICK HERE to place your order for LA Tourism products.
If you’re a meeting professional bringing a large convention to Los Angeles and need exhibit space at the Los Angeles Convention Center and a peak block of more than 1,500 hotel rooms, you’ll be working with our Citywide Convention Sales team. They’ll provide you with complete information on hotel packages and room-block availability, VIP programs and convention center availability. They also can open the doors for direct access to local member businesses, creating a one-stop, full-service package for your convention. Once you book Los Angeles, you’ll be assigned a Client Services Director who will guide you through the entire process of planning, execution and follow-up. The Client Services team is intimately familiar with the inventory of Downtown hotels and can match your needs to LA’s vast offerings. Our Client Services team is the ultimate resource for making your Los Angeles convention a record-breaking success.
Our Hotel Sales team can help you find the perfect mix of accommodations and venues. Bringing a large group to LA? Need several hotels to accommodate your group? Maybe you only need a small block of rooms for a family reunion or a board meeting. Whatever you require, our Hotel Sales team can help you make it happen. They specialize in helping events of all sizes be the best they can be, with a focus on executive meetings, religious groups, weddings and corporate associations. Whether your event is a simple gathering or a flashy corporate product launch, the Hotel Sales team will give you the highest level of service.
Not every meeting is big enough to take over the entire city. And not all meeting professionals have the same needs. Some have groups that number in the thousands, necessitating large room blocks. Others have just a handful of people, requiring only a few hotel rooms. Here at LA Tourism, we see more than simply the size of your meeting — we see your individual needs. When you partner with LA Tourism, you’re working with an organization that applies its attention to every detail of your meeting and event, whether small or huge. That’s why we’ve developed a new special program for planners with smaller conferences, meetings and retreats. Named Direct Line Service, this program is designed specifically for groups with up to 50 rooms per night.
From meeting facilities, theaters and restaurants to event venues, hotels, sights and so much more, our Client Services team has the inside scoop on them all. And the team will help your group take advantage of everything the City of Angels has to offer. Let our award-winning team of specialists put their expertise to work for you every step of the way from initial contact until your last delegate leaves.
The team can help you with:
- Site inspections
- Marketing opportunities
- Destination Management Companies
- Transportation, Attractions, Guest/Spouse Programs
- Offsite venue selection
- And everything in between!