LOS ANGELES., Calif. (Nov.12, 2013) —On or off the red carpet, “Awards Season” is a thrilling time to be in Los Angeles, plus it’s a great way to meld a warm winter getaway with star sightings, Hollywood film landmarks and visits to the hotel lobbies, bars, restaurants and clubs where stars hang during this glitzy time of year. As home to some of the most prestigious awards shows, including the American Music Awards, The Golden Globes, The GRAMMY’s and The Oscars®, LA is the perfect destination for visitors to immerse themselves in the world of their favorite celebs.
To celebrate the season of stars, select hotels in the city are extending the red-carpet treatment to guests with perks like a training session with a celebrity fitness expert, luxury transportation for paparazzi-ready excursions, special Wolfgang Puck dining experiences and a statuette to take home to commemorate an award-wining vacation.
Hotel packages offered include:
Stay in the center of it all at some of the most fabulous hotels in the city. Sitting amongst the clouds, The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles is offering an American Music Awards (Nov. 24) Ultimate VIP Weekend Package. This extraordinary experience allows guests to go behind the scenes of this popular music awards show. At just $15,000 per package, guests stay at The Ritz LA (with stunning views all the way to the ocean) and are given access to such once-in-a-lifetime perks including:
- Luxury suite accommodations for three nights at The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles, including access to The Ritz-Carlton Club Lounge, serving daily complimentary breakfast, snacks and beverages
- Two "Red Carpet Ready" spa packages at The Ritz-Carlton Spa, inclusive of signature Champagne and Shimmer body treatment, manicure, pedicure, hair styling and makeup application by a celebrity stylist
- Two Orchestra Level tickets (located in the first ten rows of the theater) to the American Music Awards, Nov. 24th at Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE
- Dinner for two at WP24, Chef Wolfgang Puck's signature Chinese restaurant (three course tasting menu, exclusive of alcohol)
- Two VIP after-party access for Friday, Nov. 22nd, Saturday, Nov. 23rd and Sunday, Nov. 24th
- Two VIP Red Carpet party credentials, including access to the Red Carpet Hospitality Lounge to watch the celebrity arrivals
- AMA 'Behind the Scenes' tour on Saturday, Nov. 23rd
- Two official AMA program guides and commemorative AMA merchandise items
Availability: The three-day package is good for arrival Friday, Nov. 22, 2013. A very limited number of packages are available. Starting Rate: $15,000.
For reservations call 800.542.8680 or visit www.ritzcarlton.com/LosAngeles.
Thompson Beverly Hills is a luxury hotel situated right on Wilshire Boulevard and oozing with celebrity sophistication. For awards season, The Thompson goes athletic with a Red Carpet RIPT Package. This awards season promotion (book one week in advance using the RIPT promo code) includes:
- An one-hour session with celebrity trainer Danny Musico
- VIP welcome amenity
- One “superfoods” breakfast in the hotel’s Caulfield’s Restaurant
- 2pm late checkout
Availability: Package is valid through December 31, 2013. Starting Rates: $569 per night for a king suite and $599 per night in a Wilshire suite.
To book visit http://www.thompsonhotels.com/hotels/la/thompson-beverly-hills/special-o....
Four Seasons Los Angeles at Beverly Hills offers panoramic views of all of LA. Tucked away in a hip neighborhood along Doheny Drive between Beverly Hills and West Hollywood, this five-star hotel transforms into ground central for pre-awards show beauty and wardrobe. Need to step out onto the red carpet in a hot ride? The hotel’s Suite Drive program provides guests in newly-renovated suites with luxury or even exotic cars such as Rolls Royce Phantom, Ferrari F430, Ferrari California, Bentley Flying Spur, Bentley GTC, Porsche Cayenne Turbo, Lamborghini Gallardo, Mercedes-Benz SLS, Mercedes-Benz S600 or Porsche 997.
Availability: Luxury car aficionados who book the Royal Suite, Presidential Suite East or Presidential Suite West can select an exotic ride, valid year-around upon availability.
To book call 1 310.273.2222.
Sitting just north of Beverly Hills in a gated enclave is Hotel Bel-Air. Stars have frequented and even lived in this famed hotel’s villas amongst its verdant flower gardens. Hotel Bel-Air is home to master chef Wolfgang Puck, who caters the hotel’s food and beverage service. This year, Wolfgang Puck is celebrating his 20th anniversary as the caterer to The Oscars, so Hotel Bel-Air is offering a Best-Dressed Package for guests staying at the legendary property. The in-room dining promotion includes Wolfgang Puck’s red carpet menu, a “best dressed” cocktail, a voting ballot and even a statuette to take home.
Availability: The Best-Dressed Package is offered to guests of the hotel on the evening of the Academy Awards, March 2, 2014. Starting Rate: $125.
For more information about travel experiences in Los Angeles, go to the official visitor information website of Los Angeles at www.discoverLosAngeles.com, join the more than one million people who follow LA Tourism’s Facebook page at facebook.com/LosAngelesFan or follow @discoverLA on Twitter.