Register for the 2016 Los Angeles Tourism Market Outlook Forum!
The Los Angeles Tourism and Convention Board (LATCB) Market Outlook Forum is the strategic forecasting conference for any business interested in capitalizing on L.A.’s record tourism growth. Los Angeles welcomed a record 45.6 million visitors from around the globe in 2015, making it one of the most-visited destinations in the U.S., and forecasts call for continued growth with 50 million visitors by 2020. This valuable event will help you prepare to welcome them and benefit from the tremendous anticipated growth in visitation.
The event will take place at the Ray Dolby Ballroom at Loews Hollywood Hotel on Thursday, August 25, 2016. Admission is just $125 for non-members and complimentary for LATCB members. Space is limited!
- Learn about the latest travel and tourism trends from industry experts
- Get the latest L.A. visitation forecasts and industry perspectives
- Take a first look at LATCB's global sales and marketing plans for the year ahead
- Network with key LATCB departments and learn how to participate in LATCB programs and events
- Walk away with LATCB’s Marketing and Planning Resource Book, L.A.’s definitive tourism data resource, providing the most up-to-date and reliable industry information; a must-have in order to effectively compete and succeed in today’s marketplace. The guide is filled with L.A. market analysis, visitor profiles, spending habits and travel activity preferences by international markets
1:00 PM – 4:30 PM - Program
4:30 PM – 5:30 PM - Reception
Follow Us on Twitter