Coordinator, Strategic Alliances
The Strategic Alliances Services Coordinator reports to the SVP – Strategic Alliances and provides overall coordination support for the Strategic Alliance team consisting of Membership, dineLA, shopLA, Visitor Information Centers and the Strategic Alliance groups. The position will also be the key facilitator and owner of the Simpleview CRM tool and ensure that all pertinent information is entered timely and accurately in the database.
Key Performance Measures and Accountabilities:
• Maintain and administer company-wide member based CRM database, Simpleview, ensuring the integrity and accuracy of data.
• Timely follow-up on billings and receivables for dineLA and shopLA participants
• Maintain accurate program listing of all participants in LATCB marketing programs
• Manage and maintain Membership, shopLA and dineLA database including editing and updating listings for the website and print publications and maintaining accurate member contacts.
• Provide copy editing and proofing support for Membership, shopLA and dineLA brochures / collateral materials as needed
• Assist with support and participation in special programs and projects such as event coordination for Membership Mixers, Market Outlook Forum, Awards Program, etc.
• Responsible for obtaining and inputting all activities in the CRM system pertaining to member activities and involvement with LATCB.
• Verify data, maintain updates to member records and develop reports as needed.
• Maintain detailed trace information in member profiles in database of all servicing activities.
• Provide support in creation of marketing, training and sales materials utilizing online, print and social media channels pertaining to membership, dineLA, shopLA and the VIC’s.
• Process all purchase orders and sales invoices pertaining to dineLA and shopLA.
• Act as Gatekeeper of all company-wide activities and expenses at member businesses, with/for members.
• Coordinate special programs and projects as needed to support Strategic Alliances team such as mailings, assist with production of publications and website content.
• Maintain membership data files for auditing purposes.
• Ensure member website information is up to date, including special offers, member listings, calendar of events, personnel, etc.
• Assist with registration staff for all member events and assists with event coordination.
• Ensure that all bi-weekly, monthly reports are completed and distributed in a timely manner.
Key Skills and Knowledge:
• Two years of administrative experience
• Understanding and knowledge of Los Angeles and the tourism industry.
• Experience working with CRM tools and Customer databases, and the ability to navigate through these systems and generate reporting.
• Event planning and coordination.
• Managing multiple programs simultaneously
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills and ability to interact with both internal and external customers.
• Excellent customer service skills and ability to work through conflicts
• Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to manage CRM (Simpleview) database and generate applicable reporting.
• Understanding of the billing and receivables process
• Strong follow through and adherence to deadlines.
Competitive salary, health insurance program, 401(k) and Pension Plan, parking subsidy
Please submit resume to:
Director of Human Resources