Coordinator, International Communication
The Coordinator, International Communication will work the International Media Manager to support publicity activity in key international markets.
Key Performance Measures and Accountabilities:
• Supports international media manager with visiting journalist program, including activities and travel arrangements and hosting journalists.
• Supports international media manager with media requests for information.
• Maintains press kit materials.
• Secures and maintains editorial calendars.
• Assists with updating and maintaining media database.
• Identifies and keeps the department informed of member news.
• Assists with preparation of clip reporting and generation of presentation books.
• Ensures protection of the LA and LA Tourism brand. Serves as a Brand ambassador.
• Performs other accountabilities and projects as assigned.
Key Skills and Knowledge:
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university and two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must have working knowledge of and experience with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Excellent oral and written communication skills and attention to detail required.
Must be fluent in one of these languages: Portuguese, French or German
Competitive salary, health insurance program, 401(k) and Pension Plan, parking subsidy
Please submit resume to:
Vice President, Human Resources